Lifeweaver will be FREE for a limited time!

5 Likes

This is great news… Nice…

But what does it mean by free for a limited time…

Does that mean free to keep or only free to try him out until April 24th?

:astonished:

So like… if you log in in that time frame you unlock him for free or do you lose access to him after that date?

There will be Twitch drop then?

Should add him as a twitch drop

Lmao. Gotta love how they try their best to make a positive spin on a bad idea. He should be free outright. Especially since the top of his hair looks like Sombra OW1 hair grafted on lazily.

2 Likes

Why in the world would anyone want this

2 Likes

probably the latter sadly

Inb4 the free is still lvl 40ish BP

Why would anyone complains about free stuff?

:raising_hand_man: guys, just to clarify… feel free to buy at the store

This is actually really great. It lets players play him for the first 10 days of the season and possibly even get their battle-pass high enough to unlock him instead of just keeping him locked until you unlock him in the battle-pass. Good move by blizzard here

1 Like

Ngl I’d rather just dump my 1000 coins from MS Rewards into premium BP than AFK on twitch lol

1 Like

I’m buying the battlepass for the mythic skin. Main reason I did every season cos I have no complaints about grinding to 45 since I always reach level 80 in around 3 weeks and 220 at the end of every season.

AFKing Twitch is much better than risking my personal details on some MS rewards.

We are on the Overwatch forums. Chances are Blizz has already mined your personal info and sold it to China a million times over.

1 Like

As if the big corporations don’t have our info already anyway.

Gee i wonder why :melting_face:

I have seen this coming tbh. I should have called it earlier.

1 Like

you lost that battle decades ago lmbo

Wait he’s not FREE the entire time? Not even as an unlock?

How dystopian.