Life of Platinum Support (EU) - Part 4

Hey, I am here with another update and I had pretty good session this time. Finaly I broke the curse and moved up little bit, more away from 2500 hell. I made new season high twice today climbing to 2598 after starting at 2504. I played mostly Briggita and I will probably main her instead of Zenyatta.

In line “Winnable” is my honest opinion if game could be won or lost for player who is in his rank or max 1 rank above, usualy by not making mistakes/having better play or if teams were even so it was more luck then skill. Sometimes my comments will reflect my bad play. Sometimes I will trash talk my team mates, but it doesnt mean I played well myself tho. My opinoon can be influenced by emotions after the game when I do the comment about match. Feel free to commnent my mistakes if you want, I dotn mind, I appreciate it.

Here is link to my previous updates:

Here is the info about my games and as always, my replay codes will stay probably one or two days. Based on how much I will be playing.

– GAME 29 –
Winnable/loosable?: It was possible to lose.
Final SR: 2527
Result: WIN
Map: Lijiang Tower
Replay code: JFT9WC
Heroes played: Briggita
Special:
Notes: Not much to say, we almost spawncamped enemy team in first round and did great in second too and won 2:0. Good match :slight_smile: Nobody speaking in voice chat btw.

– GAME 30 –
Winnable/loosable?: XX
Final SR: 2527
Result: CANCELED
Map: Route 66
Replay code: 4KTT90
Heroes played: Zenyatta
Special: Leaver
Notes: Someone left the match and game was instantly terminated , there was no warning, I noticed red message about leaver just milisecond before game was ended. I think leaver left because we won first fight.

– GAME 31 –
Winnable/loosable?: Yes , it was close match.
Final SR: 2504
Result: LOSS
Map: Hollywood
Replay code: TNFQF8
Heroes played: Zenyatta/Briggita
Special:
Notes: Close match but we sadly lost, Echo overextended for no reason when we were pushing payload in overtime letting us fight 5v6. I felt that our Rein is way too passive too. I wanted to be agressive but he didnt push many times. I was only one doing call outs, others really didnt speak.

– GAME 32 –
Winnable/loosable?: Yes, we could lose.
Final SR: 2528
Map: Oasis
Replay code: 0C9VWS
Special:
Notes: Finaly nice game with friendly team who is speaking in voice :slight_smile: . We had nice match, not the easy one tho. But we were able to win 2:0 and I think I honestly carried. I even had POTG.

– GAME 33 –
Winnable/loosable?: Yes we could lose, match was close.
Final SR: 2551
Map: Watchpoint: Gibraltar
Replay code: T2P5G5
Special:
Notes: We kind of struggeled whole match but somehow won, our tanks werent really cooperating, well one of them was, second one played hammond and refused to switch even when he fed hard vs mcree+Roadhog. His reactions when asked to switch were kind of toxic. Team not really communicating in voice chat either.

– GAME 34 –
Winnable/loosable?: Yes, match was very close.
Final SR: 2575
Map: Ilios
Replay code: YATC49
Heroes played:
Special:
Notes: People are weird, I picked mercy for my Echo/Pharah but 2 people were complaining at the end that I should not play mercy anymore. Because I was bad? I dont think so, I didnt feel like playing bad honestly. I did my best even when I didnt play mercy that much is last few weeks. I just dont understand why people have to be like that, we won. I didnt point out their mistakes and they say this nonsense. Of course nobody talking in voice chat again. New season High btw :slight_smile:

– GAME 35 –
Winnable/loosable?: Yes, it was loseable.
Final SR: 2598
Map: Volskaya Industries
Replay code: H1M08N
Special:
Notes: Another season high :slight_smile: and amazing match, I could not ask for more from my team mates. We captured both points with lightning speed but we lost both later too. We had a lot more time tho and had amazing defense. Team really worked together, even when we didnt really had communication in voice chat, we cooperated via chat and had pretty good team work at attack with Symetra. People actualy listened too and switched heroes when suggested.

1 Like

Congrats on the new season highs!

1 Like

Thank man, i am hoping for new one today, i will play some games :slight_smile:

Run briggite or ana unless you cant aim or the team is taking way too much dmg then go moira. Youll push right through plat.

1 Like

It is not like I cant aim. I can do well with enough of practice but I dont want to as it would take a lot of time so I prefer brigg for now. I think I do well with her. I will play more games today so I hope I will climb someting. But I didnt play few games, so maybe I will drop becuase I am rusty haha.

I like playing brig. She’s a lot of fun. Good luck with your games!

1 Like

Congrats on the win streak!

Even though it’s small, breaking out of the 50% WR is not easy and a little lucky.

1 Like