Lich king genji skin possiblity?

given blizzard owns WOW IP, there won’t be any license issue with using lich king skin and voice lines in other games right?

Would be F’ing epic to see lich king genji with frostmourne and lich king voice lines :slight_smile:

the recent skin of Genji (winter wonderland) I find it too “generic” to consider it part of WoW, if that’s the thought you did. I mean, only the sword looks like frostmourne, but the design is more of a “I want to be a fierce snowflake” (especially the helmet). rather it is sigma to have a skin clearly inspired by Arthas. it would be nice to imagine that Genji is an icy creature who has the sword (frostmourne) that Sigma / Arthas desires. although in the past I have noticed a certain similarity in Sombra’s costume with the frostmourne handle :thinking:

indeed, speaking of the lich king, I would like to launch a personal opinion on Halloween skins: Rein Coldhardt and Brigitte stone. I like to think that in reality they both represent Bolvar (the lich king of shadowlands) in his two powers: the blue one (rein) and the red one (brig). do you think it makes sense to see a stylistic relevance, being very close characters? :thinking: