LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I wanna say somewhere in Europe.
According to Gay-friendly - Wikipedia it’s Canada, Portugal, and Sweden.

I was also a little surprised at how low on the list Jamaica is, for some reason.

1 Like

Apparently my country is in the same place as the USA (47th). Yikeronis. We get a solid 2.

I was sorta surprised at the U.S being that low… But then again, not really. If anything, it’s a new point to bring up when people describe the US as some utopian country for the gays. I guess it was more surprising just what countries were above it.

Yep. A lot of people are simply blind to the issues the LGBT community faces and thinks just because there’s some protection and some laws written and we can marry, it’s a done deal. As if passing a law immediately changes everybody’s minds over night and decades and centuries of discrimination just go away.

3 Likes

Did you guys see the teaser??? That emote is just crazy!!

(Zenyatta lore blizzard soon?:eyes:)

1 Like

In the future medicine and Hormone replacement therapy and surgery would probably be more advanced so who knows if idk Mei or even sigma is trans. (Ok I am just giving a crappy example but yeah)

They really went ham with the waifu stuff this year, huh.

3 Likes

everyone -except- hanzo and genji…this is unfair.

so no dva skin huh? .

they go all out, release more skins than ever, and they skip characters who’ve gone the whole lifetime of the game without legendary halloween skins.

1 Like

yeah like i’m glad that we got 5 legendary skins (not counting sombra) but like seeing characters that already have legendarys is meh.

2 Likes

I don’t want to talk about it

I didn’t see BOB in the Ashe skin pic and thought it was Mercy.

Orisa and Baptiste are pretty chef kiss tho

2 Likes

I’m grateful for Orisa, Bap and Lucio. Those snakes as Lucio’s hair are worthy of a legendary tbh.

4th Halloween without a Hanzo legendary knocked me out though. He’s still the only one from the original story brawl without a legendary. Meanwhile Ana has two legendaries and an epic.

Speaking of Ana, I am legally obliged to love that skin because it’s an Egyptian mummy so I unlocked it immediately. I’m easily pleased like that. I also unlocked Orisa because that’s my cute terrifying demon horse.

Also that McCree voice line that’s exactly the same as Hanzo’s from last year … :thinking:

3 Likes

Im not surprised certain youtubers are trying to cause drama over the sombra skin being made available despite blizzard specifying before blizzcon last year that it would be made available for everyone from the very beginning.

I think there are plenty of other topics you could talk about when it comes to Overwatch and creating drama lol.

true, there’s plenty to complain about. this just reveals who actually follows what theyre talking about and who just makes videos for clicks. on the bright side, the comment section corrected the one I watched quite efficiently, He’s since taken down the video.

1 Like

news is out for overwatch 2 as well. I really hope it doesnt mean we lose everything we unlocked in overwatch…

1 Like

I’m not exactly exhilarated about the news. I honestly didn’t want a PvE mode to begin with. They should’ve just put a lot of effort into the Workshop and a map maker.

surely they wouldnt still be making more content for overwatch, skins and such, if this “sequel” rendered them pointless, right?

2 Likes

junkenstein’s revenge is at least always good. I love the mccree and hanzo interactions in it, and it counts towards the event too.

2 Likes