LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

Same honestly.

But as we suspected, the initial reveal was very detailed in the first place. I guess they decided not to beat around the bush.

1 Like

I was riiiiiight he’s Haitian right??? He’s hooooot

2 Likes

Let’s appreciate him.

1 Like

me, fighting the urge to drool: :eyes:

1 Like

OMG guys. What an amazing hero reveal. I already love him.

1 Like

He looks so cool, can’t wait to test him, but I’m so sad they gave us one teaser, fully detailed, and then nothing… where is the slow building hype? Hope they’ll still do it, like they did Retribution last year, because that was so good !

1 Like

What a sweet baby boy. :sob:

1 Like

he looks awesome. wonder what he can do…

1 Like

I hope his story is exciting enough. They better have a good damn reason for him to join Talon. How do you experience first-hand the war around you, and then help the enemy to escalate it. Is it just the money, really?

They better have a good reason, or I’m just going to :unamused:

But I have to say, explosives + healer + hot guy = instantly my favorite character that I will use forever. Now only if he was bi/gay… :pleading_face:

2 Likes

It’s explained in his origin video. He was in a hopeless situation, they offered him a chance, and he thought it was the only way out of his situation.

Sometimes people make bad decisions and he is essentially telling us that amongst everything he’s done, joining Talon was his bad decision.

1 Like

I’m interested in seeing what being a grunt in Talon was like, as well getting a sympathetic tale of a man in a bad situation that made bad choices decide to redeem himself. Like a younger Jack/76, except a grunt for the bad guys.
My one nitpick is that I think his gun looks strange, like it’s got too many elements to it. Soldier, easy its a assault rifle. Reaper, shotgun. Sombra and Tracer, machine pistols/SMGs. McCree, the cowboy revolver. Baptiste’s gun looks like a grenade launcher with a machine gun and a shotgun? It’s too busy. That might just be me being a gun nut tho.
His armor/character design is cool, and the blue/orange color scheme always looks awesome.

Outside of him being a new character, he’s honestly now the best option for a bi male character, depending on how they characterize him in the game.

I didn’t even realize he has earrings until just now… Ok overwatch i see you

1 Like

jesus…some of you need a cold shower…

I’ll take a cold shower with Baptiste.

3 Likes

spongebob_thirst.png

1 Like

Also, I think the discord link has expired, tried to join today and nothing. =/

We have a discord!? How have I never noticed this?

I believe so, it says in the first post.

I’ll see if i can make a new one! I’m in it but i don’t talk very often lol lemme see quick

1 Like