LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ

Ahh I see. Iā€™m still debating whether or not I should spend my credits/gold but Iā€™ll probably wait until the very end. ( I have 17,000ish now) But if thereā€™s a new Hanzo skin in the future, I know Iā€™ll use my credits immediately.

1 Like

I havenā€™t even opened Overwatch since the update downloadedā€¦Iā€™ve opened my free lootbox and thatā€™s it. I feel bad but eh. Thereā€™s other games grabbing my attention right now and I feel like I need a break from OVW.

1 Like

Nothing wrong with that! Itā€™s kind of healthy to take a break every now and then.

Another thing is why grind for the skins I want this year when I can just save up gold and buy them for cheaper next year? It might be a longer wait but at the same time, I donā€™t even know if Iā€™ll get them this year, so it might not be.

1 Like

the event got me to play ashe a little. sheā€™s actually pretty fun. im not half bad with her.

2 Likes

Ahh youā€™re right.

For some reason Iā€™m predicting that Mercy will get an Anniversary legendary for 2019 since she never did yet.

1 Like

probably. though, mercy not getting a skin seems a very unlikely thing anyway.

the general forum is right though, she basically is a better mccree. has a lot more options and creativity with her kit to play with. i hope blizzard gives mccree some love and not just a buff. some new tools.

Mercy zzzzzzzzz :sleeping:

1 Like

Iā€™m not going to lie, the biggest thing that drew me into Overwatch was because of the news of more LGBT characters. But somehow I got caught into the waves of the fandom and the result was lgbt headcanons of the heroes.

basically me when she or widow get something new. theyā€™re too common.

I think we just need more skins for Hanzo because now he currently has less skins than all the non-dlc heroes.

Here is our skin list at the moment. Sorry if it looks kind of confusing; it got complicated because of the non-event skins.

Classic Heroes # of Event Skins Event Legendaries Event Epics SPECIAL BLIZZARD WORLD
McCree 8 5 3
Mei 7 6 1 Ecopoint: Antarctica
Zarya 7 6 1 Barbarian
Lucio 7 5 2 Capoeira
Mercy 7 5 2 Pink
Tracer 7 5 2 2018 Atlantic All-Stars
Bastion 7 3 4
Junkrat 6 5 1
Torbjorn 6 5 1 Magni
Symmetra 6 4 2
Widowmaker 6 4 2 Noire, Kerrigan Nova
Soldier: 76 6 4 2
Reaper 5 4 1
Roadhog 5 4 1 Butcher
Zenyatta 5 4 1
Pharah 5 3 2 Asp
Reinhardt 5 2 3 Crusader
Winston 4 4 0
D.Va 4 3 1 Officer Black Cat
Genji 4 3 1 2018 Pacific All-Stars, Oni
Hanzo 4 3 1 Kabuki
New Heroes # of Event Skins Event Legendaries Event Epics SPECIAL BLIZZARD WORLD
Ana 5 3 2
Sombra 6 4 2 Demon Hunter
Orisa 2 2 0 Immortal
Doomfist 3 3 0 Blackhand
Moira 3 2 1
Brigitte 2 1 1
Wrecking Ball 1 1 0
Ashe 1 0 1
3 Likes

Okay I give up trying to compile the skin list lol. Because I realized Blizzard World also introduced some epic skins like Peacock Symmetra, Hellfire Reaper, Caution Junkrat butā€¦ Iā€™m just going to make the list focus mainly on legendary skins.

1 Like

snore

Is anyone gay yet?

In my mind, everybody is gay until confirmed otherwise.

Unfortunately, no new official gays.

Have you guys heard the news about HotS esports being shut down?

https://twitter.com/yohosiefgc/status/1073680868525236224

I guess HotS is gonna get axed soon.

Oof. That doesnā€™t sound good. I thought HotS was doing decent, I guess not though? Iā€™m worried for Overwatch.

Me too. I wonder whatā€™s going on internally with Blizz. Especially with Diablo mobile games and etc.

Tbh, they probably see that thereā€™s more money in Overwatch so they want to focus more on that, at the expense of HotS because supporting both isnā€™t profitable.

So I think Overwatch will be fine, for now. Maybe we get more content if they have more staff available to work on it since they got moved over from HotS.

Since Iā€™m not invested in HotS, this actually sounds good to me. More people working on OW is good, especially now that theyā€™re fully into the whole esport thing. I donā€™t want another year of ā€œWe have no new content because all of our devs were relocated to work on the OWL.ā€

But for people playing HotS? Damn. Must be tough. Especially the pros that live from the tournaments.

1 Like