LGBT in Overwatch Mega(y)thread 🏳️‍🌈

I think it would hurt me if the devs went back on their word and said “We’re just kidding about the more LGBT characters; they don’t exist.” :frowning:

that’d be awful, but i think whats more likely is they’ll say “more is coming soon!” and just not deliver. because that way they can still get out money from us playing they’ll games without have to actual deliver on more represention. which is possibly more awful

1 Like

I accidentally found this video of McCree kissing himself lol.

3 Likes

Torbjorn Nendoroid is canon now!

1 Like

why does he still have his armor pack? you think they wouldn’t add it since it isn’t part of his kit anymore.

Maybe he gives it to Brigitte? Chu does confirm that Hanzo still has scatter in lore.

He’s so cute I want him

1 Like

lego overwatch sets got further revealed. its interesting seeing how rein, dva, and bastion got sets to themselves. mccree, soldier, and reaper got one together too.

1 Like

And Hanzo and Genji get one with… random pompadour dude.

1 Like

apparently he’s always around in the japanese maps. he was the guy zarya and lynx questioned before zarya offended him with her treatment of omnics.

next hero confirmed. pompadour dude.

1 Like

I kind of live for pompadour dude

Wait a second…
https://s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/media.brothers-brick.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/LEGO-Overwatch-75972-Dorado-Showdown-2-768x753.jpg

2 Likes

i know it’s because of how lego works…but does mccree look bald to you? i know it was either the hair or the hat…but you’d think they couldve found a workaround…also, the guns look terrible…

they gave him sideburns but no hair at the back of his head :weary: they couldnt have made the back of his head brown?

esp compared to 76’s luscious locks

2 Likes

he needs his hair…

1 Like

I cant post an image of the other side of the box, but i wish they’d of gotten his poncho more detailed. that, the hair, other than those, it looks fine.

1 Like

from the front he looks better though. the image i cant post gives a glimpse of it.

You’re on image probation too eh

yep. ever since i got suspended for talking about that scene in assassin’s creed.

It really sucks
Usually I get it back within a few hours :skull:
https://i.imgur.com/5YnwhoN.png

He looks just as bald in this I can’t

2 Likes