LFG is just too good

The obvious one is group SR should be listed… or at least the SR of the guy that starts the group.

58 Likes

LFG is a god send! We are about to enter a golden age of Overwatch. Thank you, Mr. Kaplan!

As for feedback:

It is a little awkward when one of the group members leaves. Trying to get that slot refilled is not intuitive when in the menu. If there were something like a “fill slot” button, that would make things even better.

But still… The new features are amazing, and so is your team!

31 Likes

I’ve met so many nice people and my friendlist is growing.

No toxicity in sight (yet) and I’m in EU, I’m so happy :heart:

20 Likes

A minor issue is the filter is not stickied all the time. Like if I set a filter to look for Quick Play games only. After a refresh or two it removes the filter.

10 Likes

This is too good! Thank you Jeff, I’m hyped for the incoming improvements and I’ll let you know if there are any confusing features.

4 Likes

Mr. Kaplan, I have been seeing various concerns about players from different server regions (LAX, ORD, SEA, etc) in the same region (Americas, Europe, Asia) grouping up in LFG. I know there was suppose to be some organization toward which listing you see based on which servers a player typically connects to, but perhaps we should see some graphical indicator like the ping marker in Custom Games to indicate which groups are good for each player to join?

Otherwise I am going to be trying to list my server abbreviation in my listings (see my guide here for reference), but not everyone will know what that means.

9 Likes

My thoughts exactly.

7 Likes

Has there been anything to address the concern about false reporting or future false reporting in attempt from toxic people from trying to reset players who have high Social ratings?

Why does this keep getting ignored? Toxic players are reporting others left and right without any draw back. There is no limit. You can even go game to game reporting every player and never feel like there is a drawback to your evil deeds.

Is the lack of endorsements for arcade aside from 3v3 competitive intended to be permanent? Will there only ever be endorsements for quickplay and competitive modes?

I’m loving it so far too. No more toxicity, throwers, leavers and poor communication. And somehow losing doesnt feel so bad.
I didnt expect lfg to solve the prob but it does surprisingly. I hope it stays like this as time passes.

3 Likes

It’s really bad for the solo queue experience if you can get matched with 2-5-stacks with enforced roles on (the solo queuer is forced to work around the group to a degree never seen before). Could you please disable enforced roles in competitive for less than full 6-stacks?

I agree with the request to separate the tank category into main and off tank.

Also a filter for ping would be great.

3 Likes

ETA for new PTR?..

Regarding endorsements, how many does it require to level up? I currently have around 35 and am still level 1.

2 Likes

Really? Didnt see that on PTR. Most of the time I could burst any turret with my Torbion autoaim

pls gib us Bastion & Reaper buf
つ(ಥ﹏ಥ)つ

3 Likes

Are you really though? Cuz a PTR Forum full for complains about the Sym rework say otherwise.

3 Likes

Any ETA on Fixing Bastion? -.-

The LFG System is great, But not so useful if i literally cannot play my favorite hero.

2 Likes

They did take it, just like the majority did.

And just like the majority they YEET that trash.

2 Likes
  • Filters you choose reset if you leave the LFG menu

• Filters are pretty bare bone, most noteable one missing for EU is language filter.

• There is no group ping/ms, this is probably pretty bad for NA East/West coast
15 Likes

Noticed a small problem. I was in a full group of 6 with restriction on roles, not a problem when there was 6 of us then all of the group except the leader and I had left. When playing with 4 randoms I was still only allowed to select the class I originally picked. I then left the group but not the game hoping I could pick a healer but sadly the restrictions were still there, should be a feature that disables the restrictions when the group is disbanded

1 Like