LF a bronze to adapt

Hi, I am support main at 4.2k (top 500) with multiple accounts. I am looking for a bronze to adapt. Around 4.1 on dps and tank.

I got coaching experience from multiple teams and 1 to 1 sessions from bronze to gm. This offer is something I do for fun because I enjoy it. The schedule would be around one to two times a week, because you need to put in the practice yourself.

What I require of you is:

• be coachable
  • from EU
  • have a goal on where you want to go
  • record your own vods

Hit me up here:)

Hey ! I‘m not a bronze, I‘m a Mid Plat Support main. I play this game since Janury 2019 and hit on PS4 Diamond within 10 months. Now I switched to pc for 4 months already and it‘s getting worse. I got placed silver on Tank and DPS (now both gold) and Support is max 2800. I really want to get better as a Support Main, to hit Mid Diamond this quarter of the year and Masters next quarter of the year is my goal. I got really inspired from many Support Streamers (like mL7, Frana etc.)

I really hope you can help to reach my goal.
Hit me up whenever you want.
Battletag : Faith#22275

Btw, please excuse my grammar mistakes lol

Hi Faith. Thank you for the interest, but I won’t accept anyone over bronze this time around. I wish you the best of luck on hitting your goals.
Dont worry about spelling mistakes, I got plenty:)

Hey, relatively new to the game and been going on and off from bronze to silver the past 3 seasons, I have 1745 atm as support, but can’t seem to get past that. Don’t know if that’s too high (or well it’s still low xd). Lmk if you’re down. I’d appreciate it.
Battletag: Shaorma#3291

I will add you and we can have a talk :slight_smile:

Oops! I wrote down the wrong number! My correct battletag is: Shaorma#21346
Sorry :slight_smile:

1 Like