📄 Lets (Try) To fix custom games!

Henlo, new problem to report on with Custom Games. Still sorry about not having my big list done

Game modes that encourage dueling or practice.

A bounty mode that upon respawning puts you against a free player and only allows you to attack that player, nobody else. It allows more players in a lobby, and variation among skill levels.

:clap: Yes :clap:

1 Like

The best way to fix custom games is to remove exp gain completely… actually remove custom games completely when we are at it. Outside of checking new maps and training vs ai, what is the point of those?

Like a mix between TF2 MGE servers and Jedi Academy’s duel system? Actually sounds like the greatest of all time tbch. I’d play and host those nonstop.

This is basically thread derailing. Hopefully people follow suit and don’t bother trying to explain why an optional, community expression-encouraging feature that you just happen to personally not like is still in the game. Congrats on 11,000 posts btw

How?
Are we going to deny that most custom games are just made for farming boxes? (the ones where people just afk). Removing the exp gain will improve the quality of the rest of the custom games since they won’t be made just for farming.

After the announcement regarding AFK games and the reworking of Custom Game XP, you know, 2 years ago, the amount of lobbies made to afk farm has been next-to-none. Every time a new exploit to host these has been found, players have been regularly reporting them so as to not further increase the chances of Custom Game XP being removed entirely.

Furthermore, implying that players deserve 0 XP for playing on modes other created, especially when we already have the existing XP cap for them, is completely asinine.

Finally, your complete shift from “Remove Custom Games, they’re only good for (insert non-farming reason)” to “Remove XP from them all Custom Games, they’re only for farming” makes me believe that you’re not only woefully unfamiliar with the Custom Games scene, but genuinely are just sticking around to derail or farm post-count with a conversation we shouldn’t be having.

I’m done now, have a nice day.

1 Like

Ummm… I am pretty sure you will find tons of these no matter what time of the day you check.

Then report them, genius. I haven’t seen any in months.

1 Like