Lets talk sombra

Without fighting or arguing lets be honest

Is everyone gonna pretend the changes that sombra got made her better, some of it did but for the most part she is worse then before, in my opinion

1. her hack is glitchy where it doesnt even hack properly anymore
  2. If she gets shot across the map when she happens to be hacking someone else it goes on a cooldown even if it is 2s.(why should she be punished for something out of her control)
  3. her stealth isnt really stealthy when she yells out where she is.
  4. They pretty much made her EMP worse where you dont get ult charge from hacked health packs, which makes hacking health packs useless because the odds of your team going to them is irrelevant either way

I feel like they were better off keeping her the way she was instead of giving her these “buffs” then a week later nerfing what they buffed anyways.

6 Likes

Okay. So fix her bugs and make her decloak nearly silent.

2 Likes

I’d like them to revist her hack, as that has some issues. And her translocator, which is hecka bugged.

Maybe they could give her back ult charge when she heals herself? Only DPS who doesn’t get ult charge from healing :thinking:

3 Likes

Positioning is everything for a flanker, and she really doesn’t fulfill the role of a traditional flanker. If she’s exposed to the point where she can be shot across the map, she’s not playing well.

She has 20 seconds of roam time and can completely disappear. Kudos to those that are actively tracking a 100% invisible character based on sound alone.

They made it balanced and buffed her damage to compensate. Before, she existed as an ult battery that wouldn’t risk engagements because there was no point if you could just sit and wait until you have EMP.

The bugs are really the only issue with her now. She’s extraordinarily strong when it comes to enabling her team.

3 Likes

Personally I dont like the fact that she can cancel pretty much every character in the game, making them near useless. I would like to see her hack nerfed in terms of it cannot interrupt abilities, like take a breather, rocketpunch and other channeled or charged abilities. But a nerf like this would ruin her so possible give her more things to hack such as, the payload, certain doors, certain environmental things like jumppads.

1 Like

I don’t know if she’s any good, but she’s a ton of fun to play. I haven’t played the game in nearly a year so i’m doing a bunch of mystery heroes right now to get use to everything again.

I get a huge smile on my face when my random character comes up Sombra. She’s actually quite effective it seems to me.

1 Like

I made a thread.

Feel free to talk about your opinions, concern, anything etc.

I want to take baby steps when it comes down to Sombra since she is this complex hero.

1 Like

Its just disappointing that they nerfed her without any further comments about it, or any comments on her bugs she has

1 Like

Bugs that have been there since her release and her “fixes” didn’t fully fix anything.

Sombra’s not unique in this regard. Be upset at Blizzard for their lack of transparency, not because they aren’t fixing “obvious bugs.” For all you know, they could be literally impossible to fix.

1 Like

I used think so at first but after a few weeks of play she feels fine. Just some annoying things I’d like to see fixed at this point

Fix Sombra’s bugs please!

3 Likes

I will BOOP this thread so we can get more awareness.

Be sure to check out my page and show some support if you can! :purple_heart:

LINK IS BELOW

2 Likes

Honestly, I prefer her now. As more of a DPS main than a support main (it is not even close for me). The reduced spread and extra five seconds to get to where I want and do what I want (and the passive is nice too) is infinitely more helpful than an EMP that most people ignored in the first place that STILL builds extremely fast.

The only issue I face is that I want her to be meta so that I am not false reported for playing her in competitive. So until that time comes, I am out regardless. At least on my main.

You and me both my friend!

Honestly, they should fix her hack LoS bug. It is so wonky. Once they have a proper fix she should be in a better spot. To be honest, this should’ve been tested in the FIRST place instead of a rushed hot fix. If that doesn’t help her, I hope they look at stealth next.

They have been rather really quiet after they nerfed her. I really want some sort of explanation on her status currently from the devs. Please dont wait another 1.5 years to look at her again.

1 Like