Let's talk about Venture

First off JESUS CHRIST THOSE TEETH!

But anyways shes gonna be the next ow 2 Mauga bet

1 Like

Better not. ugliest character so far.

3 Likes

they can burrow in shame

1 Like

Looks like Venture will be underground alot and will lack alot of interactivity between the opposing player and they? (pls dont kill me). Which might create another Sombra situation.

INCOMING!!!

3 Likes

They make a lot of people angry, and I think that’s funny. They seem like an in-universe troll and probably get as big a kick out of it as I do. Overall 10/10 character but I have no idea how much of it stems from irony or genuine enjoyment.

Easily the dorkiest “haha quirky”-est hero release (could absolutely picture them just saying “get a load of THIS guy” or some other Marvel-tier crap), but I think my ability to take anything in this game seriously has just dropped off a cliff, so I’m not torn up about it.

When the drill stops working, munching is the only way

1 Like

i hope they are so loud that they give us tinnitus when theyre carving up all that earth

Venture and Soujourn are going to need complementary voice lines along the lines of:
“I’m not your buddy, friend”
“I’m not your friend, buddy”

2 Likes

Power drill was patented in 1899.
People before 1899:

2 Likes

I have been cancelled see yall in 3 months.

It looks like Venture has a little sister called “Pepper Grinder”, though she’s in a completely other game from DevolverDigital. The similarities cracked me up.