Let's talk about Overwatch in 2020

Because apparently moderators are censoring criticism now since my previous topic on the matter was closed without reason.

So let’s continue talking about what little to expect in 2020 and if this one gets closed and unlisted again, you know why; because blizz can’t take criticism and doesn’t want you to know they’re abandoning the game in favor of ow 2.

1 Like

OW2 isn’t even really a different game. It’s more like an add on or expansion.

5 Likes

Source?

But honestly if I was a dev. And would read such a post I would remove it too.
Why should i keep a non constructive thread that just points at me saying my work is trash?

I don’t have to
I don’t need to
And I don’t want to

Its basically straight up insulting imho.
And then also asking whats so wrong about it. :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

That’s the definition of censoring criticism. I wish it was that easy in real life.
Anyways it was this topic:

1 Like

you wonder why

“OMG WERE ALL DOOMED OW IS DEAD SINCE ALL DEVS EXPLODED AND ONLY OW2 EXISTS NOW!”

was closed?

3 Likes

If what you (the OP) say is true, well, I wouldn’t take it to heart. Sadly you’ll rarely see interaction from anyone involved in balancing or the core game’s development these days. Take a look at the sign in dates and most of them are weeks or even months, some are days or hours at best.

On the other hand I didn’t see the original post, so if it wasn’t constructive then that explains why it disappeared.

EDIT: Read the original thread linked in this thread, I can see it devolved.

Tbh, if they could

1. Do basic patching more frequently
  2. Fix AFKing
  3. Implement a VGS system

That would be better than content.

2 Likes

Agreed, definitely a VGS (voice guided system).

Can’t really blame them for not coming on here much, really. This place is like a friggin’ pirhana tank lol Personally, I think we might see a tad more next spring after the 2077 hype winds down.

1 Like

Yeah, devs ran to the hills once they saw how unhappy the majority here was with role lock. Now they go to reddit because it’s a forced positivity echo chamber lol.

This so much, specially for consoles which already are treated as second class citizens.

1 Like