Lets take a moment to recall the golden age overwatch memes shall we?

I was just watching a video and heard the phrase “Pro genji” and it really took me back.
Come on people, what memes has this community forgotten about that used to be rampant all those years ago?
We have the pro genjis, the OLD forum beeegggiinnggg for Doomfist, the Sombra ARG. Anything else you guys got?

2 Likes

I miss popcorn Moira

3 Likes

Oh me too!! Wish I was level 3 enough to post her, Id bring her back single handedly.

1 Like

The hero we need…

1 Like

You need the gif though

h ttps://i.imgur.com/BALVTPa.jpg

Went to my memes folder, sorted by date, found the oldest OW-related one. Good old letting your team mates die in order to boost your POTG

Do we all remember the moment we found out that “Hanzo main” was a grade school insult?

10 Likes

Level 3 powers

3 Likes

The Sombra starwars thread was amazing.

Oh my god I remember that, I couldnt stop laughing the first time I saw it!! To be honest Im laughing now lmao

1 Like

i hanjo

20 character

2 Likes

Remember all those “Nerf Bastion” threads? Man, those were a laugh back then… now, they’re depressing.

Tracers over the shoulder pose is too much butt, but lets make widows cheeks grow when she ults!!

1 Like

I don’t know how to make this an image and not just a link

I Hanjo

Calling him Handsoap. (And insulting Hanzo mains for being useless, oh how the tables have turned.)

All the Mercy POTG/big rez memes.

Roadhog hooks through time and space.

Best video ever: Timthetatman getting hooked through a wall and a bus by hog.

I loved that one TimtheTatMan salt video, where it was just him raging in between like a documentary of how salt was made lol

2 Likes