Lets fix Sombras bugs

You know, this would make sense, but there is also clips of it clearly showing people being hacked as long as their still on the screen, albeit not the person who was supposed be hacked in most of those clips. It also seems to priorities health packs as well the same way.

Teleport fail, you can see the pixelation around the edges when Sombra teleports.

Trying to stop whole hog

Reinhardt

2 Likes

Ye … I’m going to admit it seems a bit inconsistent at times.

This one’s more common, it’s such an old bug and so well known that Sombras don’t even think ‘bug’ when it happens to them.

How it looks in practice

1 Like

LOL ok that is bad :smiley: I would be triggered.

Hey, OP

Take a gander, why don’t ya A list of Sombra's Many, Many Bugs (6), Now with more LOS Bugs! - #64 by Xaron-1831

1 Like

Poor Sombra.

Our sassy little hacker didn’t deserve this.

Will do, Ill have a good read and see what I make of it. I noticed straight away the same video that includes things that are not actually bugs :slight_smile: Not denying some may be bugs but I think anytime somebody fails a hack they just say its a bug.

No, those are bugs. Hack breaking on the air is a bug. Hack switching targets is a bug. Tracer well within my Hack range, blinking forward and back? It’s a bug.

2 Likes

The first example in that video they fly up in the air without tracking near them atall, that is not a bug that’s bad tracking.

Hack switching targets is very similar to Zarya’s target reticle jumping to someone else, as you hit your button. What needs to happen is: Once hack is engaged. It should be locked at the current target. The bug basically is treating the beam animation as just a bouncing reticle.

I do agree with this.

You’ll have to be more specific about which video. There’s dozens of them on there.

fair enough :slight_smile: https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=rH8k6x2IghU

The rein goes flying up in the air and the hack breaks because Sombra doesn’t track him.

Didn’t always work like that. It was affected by her already bad changes.

1 Like

If you’ll notice, Hack didn’t Hack Rein, but it did Hack the Zarya in Particle barrier. Hack switched targets, then completed in less than half a second through an invincibility move

1 Like

Actually I see what the bug is now… I didn’t notice it hacked the Zarya after starting the hack on rein.

1 Like

Yep. It’s infuriating.