Lets fix everything! - My take

I would love it if he had a longer healing station time, maybe instead, increase the uptime to 12s but decrease the healing a bit? That way it kinda feels like a permanent self regening health pack.
Or maybe decrease his spread a lot, but yea I really like your idea.

Meh

Reduce sa to 5 arrows

I say just get rid of rez and give her 70 hps
(That passive is cool tho)

Good

Remove the 1/2 second forced uptime on click, and remove the cool down for it

Also, give her some of her damage back

1 Like

i added some stuff in the OP

1 Like

I don’t check profiles of other players.

Why do you think Genji should be able to block melee stuns? The only abilities that can cancel it are invulnerability abilities, Orisa’s Fortify and Zarya’s bubble. No other barrier in the game can Interrupt it, so why should Genji’s deflect, which isn’t a barrier at all, be able to cancel it?

CC is meant to stop mobile flankers. Genji’s is a mobile flanker.

Skilled Genji players should now when they should fight or flee (with Swiftstrike). Skilled players should now when they should switch if they are getting countered.

1 Like

Nerfing a character that’s already not so hot and not so bad? That’s the definition of balance what I just said. You have a very bad concept of how balancing a game is, in my point of view.

Primarily? to have some sort of counterplay vs brigitte,

the doomfist RP thing is just for consistency

Genji is not tracer, thats why i didnt say anything about tracer because she can just out manuver it, i just thought, in the rare occurance than a genji can deflect and correctly predict a bash, she should be able to block it, i mean he can block winstons punches and a giant hammer, why not a shield

For the most part I agree with most all of what you said, especially Reaper, Bastion, and Sym. A lot of well thought out ideas.

Which of the two right-click ideas for reaper?

im not a reaper player at all so i threw the two ideas i could think of, i dont know which would be better

Does fixing bugs count as balancing?
Great post tho.

It depends on the player honestly. If you tend to try and play a flanking/assassin style, the smoke would probably be better. If you’re a brawler type, the double fire would be better overall. In general, I think the double fire would probably be more useful, especially for a Reaper who tends to solo more. Although, if the smoke had an added benefit of a mild slow to enemies, or somehow buffing Reaper while he’s in or firing through it (added life leach or armor piercing rounds) then I’d say the smoke grenades. I’d be elated for either of the two though honestly.

I’ve also thought about the possibility of a long cooldown ability that lasts 2 or so seconds. While using said ability it could negate or reduce CC and make his life leach stronger. Or instead of added life leach, armor piercing rounds. This would be nice for brawling and counter act some of his counters temporarily (Brig, McCree) so that he’s still able to do what he was intended to do, but he still has hard counters in tact in ranged opponents. Could be over powered though, would need to be finely tuned and tested

EDIT: just re-read your proposed smoke ideas, and I think I actually prefer that idea. An ability no one else has and adds nice utility. I still think the double fire might be better overall. But I think smart players could possibly get more benefit out of the smoke and do some really tricky things. You could really wreak some havoc

i mean if you squint a little

Maybe…?

1 Like

Buffing tanks. MonkaS

Make him immune to frontal physical stuns.

Re-add Photon Shields (bound to interact)

Put single rez on a resource meter.

When using Valk, her initial target heals by 100hps. Chain Beams give 50 hps.

Could also work… there are a ton of things we could try tho

I dont think blizzard will do that

Maybe

Let me dream okay.

lets try to not dream too much

thats the only reason why i didnt say revert symmetra

I don’t think bringing old Symmetra back would be good though.

and tweaking her a bit too,

a lot of what was added to new sym if thrown into old sym could make her, dare i saw, viable?

Which abilities should she keep.

BUFF EVERYONE!!!
:point_up_2: