Let’s face it, this game should have never gone to consoles

Let’s face it, you should have never made this post.

5 Likes

If this game hadn’t have had a free weekend on xb1 I would have never tried it and used my pc strictly for rpg’s.

Game wouldn’t exist without consoles.

There’s 100% a market on console for this game, not everyone has a PC or wants a PC. Theres a large console player base that likes these kind of games. They should have just had vastly different balancing from PC.

This game, however, should never, ever come to mobile.

3 Likes

Easy fix.

Twice as many patches on PC, only patch console every other patch.

too be honest, overwatch is pretty good for being made by a team that probably had little experience with console, then again, i had to deal with the payday 2 team

Blizzard doesn’t seem motivated to expand the Overwatch developer team. We need a whole separate division just for consoles and haven’t gotten it. We’ve barely gotten any content or timely balance in months. PC wont until year 2 of OWL launches. They have to be in crunch time trying to make sure everything is ready for OWL year 2. Why else has content and balance been so bad for the last several months?

No, that’s the worst way to go about it. Putting it on consoles makes it accessible to people like me who otherwise wouldn’t be playing this game. I can wait, patches on the PTR give me something to look forward to, and when they go live I can never wait to play.

god…you sound like you work for overkill

No idea what that means, but not frequent frequent patches, that are smaller would be ideal.

And Microsoft/Sony patch certification process is expensive and slow.

overkill took over a year to update payday 2 on the last gen console, then took months upon months on next gen consoles, basically, they were horrid to deal with

Why? Don’t you guys have phones?

2 Likes

Gotcha.

Microsoft and Sony shouldn’t be so expensive and difficult to deal with.

Such that it’s horribly expensive, and delays everything by 1-2 weeks.

Will PTR be on console? - #18 by JeffreyKaplan

well, microsoft and sony have to make sure that the update won’t brick consoles, or something that will make it just run like crap

1 Like

Okay, so delay console patches 1-2 weeks after PC patches.

But then you still run into the issue that they might charge as much as $200,000 for one patch.

then you would have to delay everything else by that same amount of time

Actually I’m back at my previous statement.

Patch PC faster.

Combine patches for console and patch at current “normal speed”.

Nah i really think this Game should has never been made

Huh? No. The verification process is not that long to justify a game not existing. Wut? Like, you are listening to too many PC master race psychos. Stop being an apologist. The updates will come when they come at a delay of a few days max.

Still to me one of the best games to hit the console market overall. Better than Battlefield and COD to me.

1 Like