Let my teammates know I'm streaming?

Depends entirely on the match/teammates. My favorite streamer usually didn’t want to advertise the stream even though we ofc encouraged them to do so as good viewers who think that they deserve all the clout they have, but of course you need moderation for it. It might not be the best idea to advertise the stream to a bunch of toxic smurfs, but in a well established game where players are very sportsmanship-like and they seem nice and play properly I’d say go for it. It’s up to your own discretion

However nobody needs to know that you’re streaming. There’s no etiquette regarding that. If your viewers see them in the game then it is what it is. So do it just to advertise if you’re going to do it.

All sorts of things in chat and yet you report people for one twitch link… :woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Who said it is the only thing that I report?

I never said it´s the only thing you report… :woman_facepalming:
I just think it´s harsh - deal with it I guess…

In general if you’re playing with irl friends you want to let them know and ask if it’s ok. Also serves as a nice reminder to keep voice comms reasonably appropriate.

If im just playing with random strangers in a pick up game I don’t. I use to just to be nice, but most people think you’re asking for viewers and get all weird about it.

Come on now, there could be plenty of reasons. It could be possible they want a smaller, more manageable fanbase for instance.

it’s purpleepicicon on Twitch. Just a few days ago I bought a second account (first time doing that since I started playing back at release) with the name PrplEpicIcon. Had to shorten it as there wasn’t room for my full twitch name on there. So you might see me stream that account or this one.