Let it die, Im sick of you smurfs

Still here? Still trolling? I admire your stamina…This is one determined troll, big ups laddy_bock

I’m not a troll at all lol. I am just demonstrating reality. The reality that smurfs aren’t holding anyone back, how did I get out of bronze to silver/gold nearly plat on both console and PC, am I special? :thinking:

Dimaond to GM - and I know 100% I learned faster with them because this game, unlike CoD for example, is heavily reliant on understanding ‘the game’. Simply understanding positioning, team compositions and going in as a team will get people out of bronze. The mechanic aspect is important but more so at the higher ranks where individual plays turn team fights.

Totally agree - unfortunately is is VERY difficult to police and exists on all games, not just OW. It isn’t going away so unfortunately, everyone just needs to learn to live with it tbh.

3 Likes

I said that wrong. What I meant is you need to grind to get to the rank of your skill level if that level is diamond +

2 Likes
1 Like

I’m close to 2700 and i’ve been <500 since season 8. not even calling that Bronze. More like Bottom 500

Would you like help to get out of there?

I’ve given up. there is no way i get out of it. i tried for so many seasons.

I am not a fan of people giving up, so if you are willing to give it another try, I would be more happy to help! I am sure that if you focus on the mistakes you make you will be able to climb, that’s exactly how I went from Low Gold to GM.

If you have a VOD or small clip Recorded of your gameplay, I would gladly take a look and do my best to help you.

2 Likes

NEVER GIVE UP HOPE!!

You can do anything you set your mind to!!

2 Likes

Exactly!

If you can Stand, you can Fight! =]

2 Likes

I fixed it for you ;]

Oops! My brain sometimes makes me miss words xD Thank you a bunch for fixing homie! I have edited the message <3

1 Like

Haha…. You’re ESL bro, no worries mate :kissing_heart:

1 Like

biggest mistake is always playing against smurfs and other players who are way better than me and i’m already bottom 500. i’m def not good enough

Sorry

Dude you can’t learn from someone who keeps you trapped in spawn all game, unable to play lol. Like I get it, git gud and all but you can’t learn a thing from being dead.

2 Likes

This is not true, I know one player who I no longer play with would constantly get to diamond then throw back down to bronze and then sit in bronze and silver just because he thought it was funny. Sadly I got tired of his BS and also suspected he was cheating as he used cheats in other games and called him on it.

Smurfs are a real issue in lower ELO’s and will always be a issue until blizzard decides to do something about it. Sadly with Activision now firmly in control it’s no longer about the community but about the all might dollar they can make from Blizzard.

2 Likes

Blizzard is done with this game. They made their money, game sales are flat, they have no upside to continue investing here. As a result they have decimated the development team. There will be no future significant investment here, meaning no more significant changes. Its a dead game, play it for what it is or move on, its not going to improve.

2 Likes

Neither was I once…

2 Likes

Nobody starts out as good.

And nobody stays good by stepping away.

As I’ve seen Rhainsict say in other places, it’s a hard game to be proficient at.

3 Likes