Lego Overwatch is a thing now

What if they based sets more around the cinematics?
For example you could have ones like “Museum assault!” Featuring a playset of the museum exhibits and widowmaker, Tracer, Reaper and Winston minifigures. “Eichenwald Attack!” A section of the castle as a set with turret bastions, Reinhardt, OR-14 and some of the soldiers. Or “Hanamura Showdown!” Shimada castle set, hanzo and genji minifigures of course and perhaps green and blue build a fig spirit dragons like the lego ninjago sets have?

Alternatively they could just release overwatch lego dimensions sets but I dont even know if that game is still going

2 Likes

I’ve finally grown out of LEGO is a sign that someone isn’t actually an adult yet, lol.

2 Likes

Damn it! I’m still a child!

1 Like

I still have 3 full tubs of legos from my childhood i play to pass on to my kids (the toy that never gets old only adds on) and im glad their not going the megablocks route.

Hey maybe we can get some more lore now in the form of lego lol.

1 Like

Can’t wait for Lego overwatch the game, featuring levels from the animated shorts.

Everything is awesome!

16 Likes

Everything is cool when you’re part of a (Overwatch) team!

6 Likes

We need a lego Jeff figure

4 Likes

If that’s what it takes to get a story mode for Overwatch, I’ll take it.

1 Like

I do hope they make minifigs!! there are several custom minifigs out there, so why not??

That is honestly what I was thinking. I am so desperate for lore that even a Lego game where they just grunt would probably be enough to satisfy me.

3 Likes

An Overwatch Lego game?! YES PLEASE!!! :smiley::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Im with you on that one, id totally make my own battle scene there. Dont think i’d buy any other maps tho…

Look how popular I am already jeez

1 Like

They’ve added voice acting/lines from the actual movie the past few games. I think I first remember seeing it in the Harry Potter Lego game, and I KNOW they’re doing it for the upcoming incredibles Lego game.

I used to love Lego, If they did make a Lego Overwatch, I’d like to see it in the style of the previously mentioned “Museum Assault!” or “Hanamura Showdown!” But I honestly loved the short lived Bionicle/Hero Factory system. It would give the characters more pose-ability and they would be awesome to display, or even make animations for. And I know The Good Smile Company is already making amazing figmas of these beloved characters, but having characters to their full potential in Lego would be amazing regardless of what direction it would take.

1 Like

Interesting… I wouldn’t have figured they would go with LEGO after partnering with Mega Bloks for the Warcraft stuff.

You mean the levels we already play on? Nearly all of the animated shorts are either on the maps we have or near them (in the case of The Last Bastion).

How about some Lego skins ingame when the products hits the shops? It would be funny as hell!

But will the proceeds go to research cancer… that is the question. Because I don’t want to pay for a $240 OW set of Widowmaker’s assassination mission.