Legitimate chance Hero 32 will be launching next month

seeing as that would put it at the direct midpoint between blizzcons while also not over lapping with the anniversary.

1 Like

Nah, it’ll be a Bunny Dva easter mini event

6 Likes

unlikely, she’s already been given a mini event.

Wouldn’t surprise me though now.

(Posted this already; 🎢 Hero 32 Delayed..... Obviously (Salty, sorry))

Maybe. Since you wouldn’t expect the anniversary to be moved like with archives. Makes sense.

They can’t change the anniversary date …I’m jinxing myself there

Seems to me it’s quite clear at this point they’re ramping up for OW2 in earnest, my gut tells me anything’s possible now.

That would be nice, but seems premature to conclude that based on moving archives. Would be awesome if you are right.

1 Like

My thing is, this came out of nowhere. Everybody thought Archives was going to be just leftovers anyway this year, and we got challenge versions of the modes, the new skins are the best I’ve seen in awhile…I can’t help but conclude more effort is getting poured on because they are, indeed, spinning it up to OW2.
Could I be completely wrong? Sure. But I always listen to my gut.

Oh? Are those new? I didn’t realize. Are they fun? Maybe a sign of things to come in hero missions, then.

1 Like

I’ve never seen them before, anyway. I would also think it might be fair to say they’re testing things for the new PvE modes/giving a little glimpse of things to come. Yeah, they’re pretty good- some adds get modifiers.

1 Like

I really hope we get a new dps. We are in need of something new and exciting.

Support players would like a word.

You have 16 heroes to choose from as it is.

More we NEED more dps.

Just to see if we can crash the queue times.

Kinda cynical…I like it.

I just hope that we’ll get hero 32 at the anniversary event. If not then it’ll mean that we’ll get hero 32 at next Blizzcon probably. :sob:

April, July and November are now open has potential dates for Hero 32…

(Now will start debating on hibernation because of all the silence over this.)

(Seriously kinda mad.)

1 Like