Legendery/Origin skins are locked

Missing Security Chief Pharah, Overgrowth Bastion, Slipstream Tracer, Strike Commander Morrison, and Blackwatch Reyes. I never played the beta, the skins became locked after the anniversary update from what I can tell.

1 Like

(My tag is JCool btw)

Strike Commander Morrison is still locked, I play on PS4 and purchased the Legendary edition July 2021.

1 Like

I have the same problem with the update of vol. Mix 3

I play on Nintendo Switch, Buy Overwatch Legendary Edition. Only the Skin of Origen disappeared.

Hello everyone,

The issue of Origins Edition skins disappearing on your account should now be resolved.

Please completely log out, and update your game if you have not already.

Cheers! (^^)v

8 Likes

Nintendo switch & Legendary Edition

Im also missing overgrown bastion, blackwatch Reyes, security chief pharah, slipstream tracer and strike commander Morrison are locked for me. PS4 Origins Edition

Ps5 origins edition. All my origins edition skins are locked. Blizzard this ain’t funny we are not paying for these skins again please help us

Wait how do you log out on ps5 overwatch.

1 Like

The problem envolving the price of the past year summer games skins are resolved?

Origins and watch point ON PLAYSTATION

PS4 version here. GoTY edition. All skins associated with such are locked out.

PC, Origins Edition. Help pls.

Nintendo Switch here!! Legendary Edition too.
After updated to ver. 1.0.59 all Blizzard-related skins gone (even Widowmaker Noire).

1 Like

My Origin Edition skins are back, but my Noire Widowmaker is still missing. =(

Hi, i have my origins skins already but I’m still missing two skins
Oni Genji and officer Dva
Is that going to be fix or what’s the situation?
I play on Xbox series X

1 Like

I got in touch with Blizzard Support about my Noire skin and they are telling me they have no record of me having associated with my account. My code came with the Collector’s Edition and I can’t find the physical slip with the code. I’m not going to lie, I am pretty upset about this. I’ve always worried about live service games just losing my content, but never had issues for years. Now I feel like I’ll have to keep a record of everything and actually file away physical codes lest this happens again…

Communicated with Blizzard support on the topic on 8-20-22, and am replying here to the Game Master’s questions as directed:

-When did you claim the code?
August 20th, 2022
-Which platform you are playing on?
Xbox One
-Which version of Overwatch you purchased?
Overwatch: Legendary Edition (physical copy, bought brand new)
-Which skins are locked?
All the Legendary and Epic skins from the DLC code that came in the Legendary Edition box. They are:
Carbon Fiber Genji
Pale Moira
Paragon Reinhardt
Winter Widowmaker
Shrike Ana
Okami Hanzo
Valkyrie Mercy
Police Officer D.Va
Mystery Man McCree
Fool Junkrat

Please note the code for this content was accepted and successfully added to my Xbox Live account, complete with an order number from Microsoft. However, all listed content still remains locked in-game.

1 Like

Hi I’m missing my norie widowmaker skin ps5

1 Like