Legendary Edition skins are missing?

I bought the Legendary Edition on xbox one and i just got on today and the epic and legendary skins are gone! They show up as me having to purchase them. The origin skins are still there but the epic and legendary skins that came with the legendary edition are now missing from my collection.

3 Likes

yeah, it happened to me. I got on and they were missing, then they came back, then they went missing, and then they came back and now they are missing again

2 Likes

This is frustrating because I barely got it for my xbox and the skins were the main reason i got it on this console.

1 Like

I couldn’t get the regular edition on my Xbox. I had to get the legendary edition to buy Overwatch so yeah I’m frustrated because I had to pay extra

2 Likes

Im missing skins as well from the legendary edition and if i saw (or didnt see considering they were missing) im missing legendary skins and others ive got from lootboxes and such. Im reinstalling it but i dont know if thatll fix it. To say that Im kinda pissed would be an understatement. Im on the xbox version too.

*edit: it did not fix it.

2 Likes

Me pasa exactamente lo mismo solo que yo es la edicion origenes en xbox me quitaron las skins epicas y legendarias y una de bridgettte la de policia >:c no estoy molesto solo confundido por lo que paso que ahy que hacer…?

2 Likes

Having the same issue. At first, it was unequipping my skins, now it’s showing that I have to purchase them again even though I bought the legendary edition for Xbox one.

2 Likes

Yeah same here about 3 days ago, around the time they took out Wrecking Ball, my legendary edition skins got relocked. I even have recorded gameplay of using the Pale skin on Moira that I got with the legendary edition and now I have to spend in game currency if I want the skin. Blizzard please fix this I really don’t want to pull the skins I should already own/ did own for a while. @mrwabblewabble on Xbox

1 Like

I tweeted about it and tagged overwatch and blizzard to try to get this more attention, do the same so we can get this solved quicker my dudes

1 Like

I have the same issue on XBOX. Anybody find a solution??

1 Like

Same here, but with legendary skins (All stars, Mercy and Lucio!) Blizzard saw they can’t do anything, only programmers.

Chesdrik,

Please don’t bump two-year old topics especially when they are not identical to your situation.

In your case, if you had made a real-world money transaction to purchase Overwatch League tokens, you will need to check for any chargebacks on your account to see if that is why the skins are missing.