Leavers in comp

Just got done playing 3 comp games in a row with leavers in all of them we need a fix for this problem

4 Likes

Make the punishment harder. Period.

Power loss? Don’t play until any power issues are resolved.

Have to take the food off the stove? Play when your chores are done.

Trip over the power cord? Be more careful.

Batteries die? Actually listen to your low battery warning.

Am I saying that you should get penalized heavily even if your house is on fire? Yes. If a dire emergency comes up, you should be looking to resolve that first before caring about losing SR. A more harsh system would have a better benefit overall.

2 Likes

Punishments need to be longer.

There was a couple of times where my internet had a “hiccup”, and I got a punishment of only 10 minutes.

I know there was nothing I could do on my end, but if someone is leaving on purpose then 10 minutes is nothing.

1 Like

harsher punishments are never the answer. It won’t solve anything but only will punsih the ones who get disconnected.

And that’s a bad thing?

If you know you have bad connection, what are you accomplishing by playing a competitive game mode: that which others strive to good in yet hindered by your performance?

1 Like

Yes it is bad thing cuz it doesn’t really do much agaisnt lavers either.

Harsher punishments just encourages smurfing, since punishments aren’t carried over to other accounts.

Bad Wifi? PENALIZED
It seems like you have to pay more than 30 bucks to play the game.

That was definitely the case with League Play in BO2.

I remembered you could get perma-banned for leaving too many times in a certain time frame.