Leaver at start of match

You ppl wanted role queue. Enjoy it.
What we had was better. But ppl, probably you, couldn’t flex.

2 Likes

No, it was actualy only better for dps players who were selfish and resused to play anything else but dps. Now even non dps mains who like to play dps just as they play tank and support struggle because of them.

1 Like

Everyone told you ppl what would happen w/ role queue.

1 Like

Yes we knew it. But current system is still much better than old one. People just have to learn to play more support and tank.

3 Likes

Firstly agreed 100%

Second we also need Way more supports and tanks in game as well :slight_smile:

1 Like

First, I didn’t want Role Q. People in Top 500 and pro team wanted Role Q. Blizzard listen and balance their game for the pro players.

We went from a game with endless possibility to a game with 2 barrier tanks, reaper or mei and some random heals. If someone in your team is underperforming there’s nothing you can do now. You cannot switch and try to carry the dead weight.

Anyway, the point was about people leaving. I have no clue why after how many years this game has been out, there’s absolutely nothing done against that. The solution is simple, if a guy leave within the 30 first seconds, instead of just cancelling the game, replace that player or requeue players in that game if the game already started. It happened again. So far tonight in 3 hours, I played 3 games, got 5 games cancelled due to people leaving within the first 30 seconds of a game.

Time to just go troll some more game, it’s the only fun thing in this game now.

1 Like

Goats = endless possibilities? :thinking:

1 Like

Wait… you blame people for wanting to play dps in a (moba) shooter which also has the most DPS classes? Yeah right everyone should play tank and support because it is no fun to them right?

Support mains and tank mains, so the minority of people wanted 2-2-2 and are now on their high horse because dps Q for 10+ min compared to their 2 min.

And in other posts suddenly tank and support players start to complain about smurf dps who dropped to gold or got a new account and ranked it in gold to doge their diamond 20min Q. Or that they are put in matches of people with ±500 SR compared to theirs, because this is also a way blizzard trys to lower DPS Q times.

So what will become of this game i do not know. I am a support main player who peeked at 2800 on this and 3100 SR on my main account, started to play unmotivated and now uninstalled for a while. No fun playing in games with silvers and diamonds in the same game because it is off hours. No fun Qing dps from time to time to waot 10min for a leaver.

OW has bevome a new game with 2-2-2 and i simply do not like it :slight_smile:

Thats not true majority of community wanted 222. Not just pro players.

The only people complaining about 2-2-2 now are the DPS one tricks who are bitter about having to wait a few extra minutes in queue, before it was complaining about the lack of people willing to switch posting things like “If there are already DPS locked in and you pick widow, I’m gonna report you for gameplay sabotage.”

While I agree role queue does have its own issues, there are a lot of things blizzard could work in to make the experience better. Role queue has only been out the game for just over a month, give them some time to work on this in the actual game environment. The beta was to work the bugs out, now they can work on optimization and other features.

Things such as queue prioritization for players who got canceled out of a match are things I definitely can see Blizzard adding in to smooth out the RQ experience. Just give it a bit of time, and stay vocal about what you want with actual constructive criticism and ideas that can help make things better. Quit complaining that nothing works, it’s the same BS as #deleteBrig, people just complaining to complain.

Did you get Paris… Apparently leaving that is now a thing to “save others from having to play it”.

And sometimes, people just do it for a laugh.

so maybe remove dps complitely so all of you mercy mains will be happy.
Its so selfish from all of you but you dont even see this.
Maybe it was a bit annoying to have 4 dps in team but still it was more fun for ppl that actualy like playing dps, for you its like “play support or tank or quit”
I didnt expect that SUPPORTS can be so selfish

yap they pretty much do it in WoW this way dunno why they didn’t do it in overwatch yet.

Why are you complaining about mercy mains lol, dont you have better argument? Check my profile and comp heroes. I am flex dude, i play all roles. I just have more time on support now because i was climbing with that role as first role. Climbed into plat, then tank the same and now i am trying to climb into plat as dps.

Sorry but without 222, we had exlusively a lot of selfish dps players. That is one of the reason why they made comp 222.

This is my alt acc and i have most hours on dps actualy so i would really suggest you to not make your arguments based on what you see in profiles. Its kind of lame. This is exactly the reason why they made hidden profiles.

I hardly ever saw selfish tank or support begore 222. Most of the time it was dps players, often on alts.

Btw its funny you said i am selfish support and you are using my account info while you play almost exclusively only dps in comp. So who is selfish here hm?

I just frankly find it ridiculous that before RQ, literally every player I talked to wanted some means to fix it, high rank, low rank, didn’t matter, everyone complained about the 4 insta-lock DPS that they met every match and even just the fact in higher ranks GOATS dominated nearly every match, people desperately wanted a change such as hero ban or something. Then all of a sudden, we get the beginnings of what could be amazing for the competitive scene and not only make things more fun, but more fair as well, everyone rises up to bash on it. My general consensus is that it’s DPS player, and players who say they are flex but really just insta-lock widow and play lucio for stall that are upset, and I don’t think it’s a coincidence that it’s the DPS players (the ones with the longest queue) are the ones so revolted by the 2-2-2 system, it’s literally them being upset about having to wait and extra like 2-3 minutes on average, just get over it, see my previous comment for reasoning.

My rant about selfishness aside, like I said before RQ has been in the game for just over a month, Blizzard is aware of the issues that face it and I am almost certain there are a lot of intuitive solutions they could implement to keep the DPS masses happy, and just make the experience overall more enjoyable. Will make a post detailing some of the ideas I have heard and come up with regarding this later. For now, toughen up and quit crying about queue times.

1 Like

Good news, 10 more games today, 4 more leaver. No fill back. Fun games. Devs are laughing at us

If im doing good as dps its not selfish, also im not telling everyone to change role if their queue is messed.
And only reason for role Q was OV League and GOAT meta.

No, not really. Are you really think they completely changed comp system to role q because of few hundred people in OWL? You cant be serious man. They even didnt have to lol, they could simply say it will be rolu for OW league to have 2 2 2 . They didnt need to change game for that.

Main reason for 222 was quality of games.

Stop that :wink: They dont give F bout casuals its all bout league where all the money comes from

Now, more than ever, Blizzard need to add backfill to Competitive.