Le sserafim (kpop) x overwatch collab

So for anyone that hasn’t seen this yet, famous kpop girl group le sserafim is doing a collab with overwatch for their comeback, so i wonder if this might mean that there could be a possibility for kpop skins (??) For i guess 5 heroes?? Since le sserafim consists of 5 members, And d.va could easily be one of them since she is from korea…

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Someone under one of these tweets also pointed out that two members had kirikos shoes and similar gloves:

And here with sombras skull icon:

5 Likes

I guess this is the collab they meant in that one dev blog? More interesting than just Diablo for sure.

1 Like

I haven’t read any devs blog so i don’t get what you mean but yeah lmao i think it’s very cool and interesting! Since i’m a bit of a fan of le sserafim as well :grin:

My guess is that there could be kpop inspired skins, and by these screenshot that i added with sombra and kiriko, maybe those two are 2 of the 5 heroes that will get skins??

Or make it 3 of 5 since d.va would probably have a high chance lmao

1 Like

40 dollar bundles and 20 dollar skins incoming. Oh and probably some ridiculously overpriced real life tie in goods.

whee.

4 Likes

Lmao

16 characters…

Didn’t we have a K-pop collab recently? I know I saw something about overwatch and a K-pop group earlier in the year…

The dva sunglasses thing wasn’t it…at least i don’t think it was

1 Like

Lets hope it has a little more effort than taking an existing skin, throwing sun glasses and calling it day.

1 Like

I just want spider-verse skins collab

I think there was just like… a kpop idol holding DVAs gun at some point and everyone went wild with theories.

If it were sooner, maybe.

Honestly thought the LoL songs/groups were kinda hokey at first, but actually ended up being real bangers.

Overwatch had it all, I have zero idea why they didn’t capitalize on it when they did.

No one gets a collab until I’ve gotten my Echo mythic :rage:

seeing how fast they forgot about her in game I think you’ll be waiting a while kekw

Sadly

(20 characters)

Going by the gentlemonster dva collab im guessing the $20+ skin will only be a lazy recolor

still baffles me that she didnt get an OW2 redesign like every other character did

1 Like

I think it was because she was supposed to be released as an OW2 hero but for some reason they decided to release her in OW1 as the last big piece of content. Although a lot of people were disappointed she wasn’t a support. I still like her though.

1 Like

No if i remember correctly the kpop group Cherry Bullet had a member holding d.vas blaster gun in an mv but i think it waa just for aesthetics and nothing else???

Fr! I’m expecting actual efforts being made and not lazy recolors

I honestly LOVE k/da!

some inside knowledge: because basically soyeon and miyeon from a kpop group called g-idle (that i stan) are the voices for akali and ahri in their music videos.

Soyeon even did a collab with other artists that made the song giants that featured akali and some other characters

And the creators of LoL or whatever pretty much said that soyeon at least ownes akali in some way like they wouldn’t give akali any other voice for her raps.

And both miyeon and soyeon have been to the studio and been like playing with the staff of LoL, it’s just so cool :grin:

But enough of me fanboying over that lmao.

?? It will come don’t worry, but they can’t just sit and pause other stuff until then??

2 Likes

I could see 1 or 2 plus some Charms, sprays, etc but if One Punch Man can only get 3 paid skins I doubt any single existing music act would get 5.

Maybe BTS (not my thing but unquestionably the biggest act in the genre, maybe the world) or a big label like Atlantic Records.

I want a cute Kpop skin for Reaper. :nail_care:

1 Like

time to damage our bank accounts again, but this time its slightly different. The skins are more interesting, they would be like the icon rarity skins from fortnite. maybe theyre actually worth it for once tho, who knows.