LC-208 BC-153 Error Loop

The first day I got in with my account merged (had all my skins etc.) then got kicked after first game. Since then I have had no success attempting to log in hundreds of times always receiving the LC-208 error every-time I’m about to get in. Is this an error I should keep trying to log in on or do we just need to wait it out?

1 Like

If I follow the unlinking step in that article… I’ll get:

Warning, there will be a 365 day cooldown before you can connect a new Xbox LIVE account.

So, is it safe to just do that? can I relink the same account immediately after?

4 Likes

I want to know this too… Cant log in since 2 days

1 Like

I try this i didn’t work still getting LC-208… You can unlink your account and link it again without cool down. But like I said it’s not gonna work. I’m having errors on PC, ps4 and ps5

2 Likes

Been having this error for the 14 hours Iv been trying to get in l really wish blizz would adress this.

Ya I saw this and said, “oh heck no.”

Btw this thread has been getting a lot of attention.

3 Likes

Same. 199, 299, 499, 599. 799 doesn’t move then error

If it was a DDos attack surely authorities would have been contacted as they are most likely losing millions $$$, not heard of any ongoing investigation. I think it’s just blizzards incompetence , they have never had a smooth launch

It happen to me also , when I sign in with my brother account it open cuz he just put his number, meanwhile I can’t login with my account it shows me LC-208 or BC-153 I been trying to login for two days, I think they are going to fix it next week with the merge account’s hopefully :pray:t2: :broken_heart: the only problem is the battle pass it’s gonna be 8 weeks to finish it now instead of 9 :frowning:

1 Like

They will compensate us, more than likely

Next week ??? you are crazy bro… this sh1t needed to be fixed yesterday !!! you can’t imagine the number of players facing it. ITS A LOT !

2 Likes

that blizzard support ticket for LC-208 that you linked
to says updated “2 months ago”

I have been sitting in queue until inevitable disconnect on repeat throughout my entire waking existence for the last two days. I have not seen the menu once. I have a internet speed greater than 1000 Megabits, I can play every other blizzard game (I have all of them) and all my friends are playing without me. This is depressing. I feel like I have seen a ton of people having my same issue but no blue post related to it, or notification that it is being worked on. This sucks so bad that I typed up my first ever forum post about it. Wtf.

4 Likes

2 months ago… so encouraging…

same mate, blizzard please tell us what you will do to fix this instead of keeping us in the dark. please.

Ok I got the courage to unlink one of my consoles, I unlinked my switch which I use the least… I then went to the queue in Switch… it goes onto successfully logging in after the long queue…
Of course because the switch client is not linked to any battle.net it shows the message for your to link using a QR code… I did that and went to link it to my account (basically linking back to the account I unliked it from)… It did the linking successfully and as soon as it completed, the Switch client tried to continue the process and boom, it showed error LC-208 again…

2 Likes
  • Some players are experiencing an LC-208 error, and the team is currently investigating a fix for this issue

SOME PLAYERS ??? EVERYBODY I talked about is getting the same 128/153 error. And its not even on OW status error page.

2 Likes

This is unbelievable.

1 Like

I just got in! First time in three days!