[Main Thread] LC-208 after Halloween update

Same here I can try another account and it’s fine but mine is messed up.

8 Likes

Same issue here. After Halloween patch I can’t log into the game because of LC-208 error

5 Likes

PS4 тоже выдает ошибку 208

2 Likes

im having the same problems. my friend who i play with can go into the game. everything works. fine but i keep getting the LC.208 error. i tried everything reconnecting my acc to blizzard. tried redownloading my game 5 times. even tried downloading the ps4 version. but nothing is working really hope they fix this soon. couse i wanna play the event and rank further with my friend

6 Likes

Same issue, on PS5. All my friends are playing but for some reason i can’t login and I get an LC-208 now. minutes before updating, I was playing matches no problem and never had a connection issue. after the update, I can’t login at all and all I get is LC-208’d

8 Likes

Fourth time this has happened too me. Logged in the game the first time just fine but literally 2 minutes after looking in the hero gallery, I got booted off and hit with the error code. I think I’ve spent 25% of my time on this game unable to actually play it. Lmao

4 Likes

If you can log in via pc it’ll fix it. I downloaded it to my PC logged in and now I can get in and out on my PS five just fine.

11 Likes

Same here. Been getting it on Xbox Series X since the update thins afternoon. Haven’t got in once. No issues before, other games are playing fine so it’s not my internet (and restarted modem/router just in case).

5 Likes

I was playing before the Halloween update, but now am unable to log in on my PS4. I sadly do not have a computer that can support downloading the game to and I have tried all the other console error suggestions.

3 Likes

I was able to log in with my second account, but whenever I try to log in with my main account I get this message. I don’t know they haven’t responded to any of this yet.

1 Like

Thanks for this! Just did the same and downloaded on PC and logged in and now got in on Xbox Series X after not being able to get in since the update.

download update. played 1 game & boom error. i tried everything & nothing. wtf man…what else can we do?!..we need answers.

4 Likes

Funny, same thing here but im a switch user

4 Likes

Gunna try this and report back if it works I’ll update my post on Reddit as well thanks for this!

1 Like

This works - just tested. Thank you!

1 Like

I’m gonna give this a go, since apparently Blizzard is ran by a troupe of mentally challenged primates with an affinity for sexual assault and can’t manage to fix a game they spent 4 years on

5 Likes

can you maybe explain in bit more depth? do you mean just by logging in to the bnet app on a pc or did you have the game installed on your pc and logged in that way? i only have a mac so idk if i can even try this method, but still wanna make sure

2 Likes

Ima also a ps5 user with the same problems and I’ve heard Xbox 1’s some are having the same problem. Blizzard been having some tough days this month….

1 Like

Same here, Im on xbox after the halloween update i couldnt log in, I deleted and re-installed the game, disconnected and re connected my account, checked the internet and still cant enter the game.

4 Likes

Same here. Og Xbox one. After the update I get a perm Lc-208 error. I’ve done everything battle.net stays to resolve the issue with no luck. BLOZZARD PLEASE FIX THIS. This is not a network issue with the amount of people it happens to.

6 Likes