LC-202 Error code

So I’ve been playing on console recently and I’ve been getting this error a lot. I reset my DNS and uninstalled then reinstalled the game and turned off my WiFi then turned it back on again but nothing worked. I also checked to see if it was a router problem but it’s not.

It finally went away for a few days until last night. I was in the middle of a quick play game when I disconnected and the error code LC-202 popped up.

Another thing to note is that this has never happened on other online games. How do I fix this?

2 Likes

I’m getting disconnected CONSTANTLY with error: LC-202. Can’t manage to stay in a game and am getting penalized. Would love to keep playing Overwatch so any help is appreciated.

2 Likes

Not sure if it’s the same issue but I’ve been gathering people with lc-208.001 error if you’re still unable to log in add me on discord zander1999 I have a group chat with people unable to log in

2 Likes

I sent a slip and i followed what it said and played 10-25 lovely games, now its giving me the LC-202 and when i try reconnecting so i can hop back on it gives me a login error. Why just why is your game sever finding trouble to connect me to it when im playing in and why do i have trouble logging back in if i didnt have that before. I am trying so hard rn to be pissed but $@$#@%# this is some bull#$@

2 Likes

I have the damn same issue, and I got banned for 8 hours because of it. I truly feel disappointed. I am a PS5 player with wired Ethernet. My husband share the same internet with me, and he is a PC player on OW, he has never has this issue.

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.