Last Twitch Drops Ended Earlier than Promised

The post here

said the drops would run through June 25th through to June 30th for the previous drops and the new pink mercy player icon at 11:59pm PDT (which is July 1st 2:59am EST), but it actually ended on June 29th at 11:59pm PDT (or June 30th at 2:59am EST), i saw this post and figured i would spend yesterday watching twitch while i cleaned to get the drops, never thinking i needed to double check the time on twitch because the wrong time was listed on the offical post for the twitch drop event. This is extremely disappointing, and when i reached out to blizzard support i was given the basic sorry for the inconvenience but nothing can be done message and they would have done something if they could. Honestly i shouldnt be suprised because yes if they did care they could bring it to someone in a position to do something, and either bring the drops back for another day or two, or just give them to everyone due to the mistake of the communituy manager in putting the wrong date on the fourm post. But no they just saw my message and clearly showed a lack of caring that they couldnt even try to bring it up higher.

I Understand i had days to get it but i was going off of what the official post said because i worked June 25th through the 29th and the 30th was my first day off and had no reason to think it actually ended a day early. If i had known i would of just let twitch run on my computer while i was at work to get it, from now on ill just have to do it the first day its available instead of actually watching twitch for the drops which is what most people do but i enjoy watching youtube or twitch when im cleaning on my day off from work.

Womp Womp, don’t care, get nightmare ressed…