"Last minute check" on twitter means reveal today right? Don't tease us!

It is probably just a easter egg to make fun of us and make Stylosa do a video about it

3 Likes

Yeah there are TONS of cat related references in the newest picture. The dimensions of the item itself is pretty small. Definitely not going to be a Doomfist type of character thats for sure. The shield itself is about a meter (3 feet or so) high…

1 Like

Heavy British Accent Hello GUYS this is Stylosa and OMG this is CRAZY OMG OMG! Repeat ITs Crazy and OMG for 10 mins to get Youtube AD Revenue

4 Likes

Perhaps Bridgette is a crazy cat woman.

2 Likes

Dont think so, they would have kept the “every 2 days” schedule they had so far if that were so. Moving it to 2 days in a row seems like a more imminent thing, today or tomorrow… Also “last minute check”, that heavily implies she is comming into action extremely soon, getting ready to fight.

:face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

Bridgette attacks with her pet cats, augmented with Jetpacks, confirmed.

3 Likes

As a crazy redheaded cat woman myself, I am definitely maining her.

8 Likes

I personally cant wait to see a crazy Overwatch Hero… like something crazy/wacky that just works with the lore of the game. Im diggin the idea of having a cat on a rocket suit with a mace and shield.

4 Likes

Unfortunately I don’t think it will happen tho…

I think they will be revealed today and then go onto the PTR on Thursday.

6 Likes

I hope you are right. i cant wait!!!

Usually non-Blizzcon charecters are reveled and become playable on ptr on the same day

1 Like

:scream_cat: Ohhhh god I can’t stand the suspense :boom: anymore. I need a relief soon! :cat2: :mouse2:

4 Likes

Well they could still do that, doesn’t mean they have to wait till Thursday just because that’s their usual schedule.

All will be revealed…

Soon

4 Likes

I think that : “Last minute check! Everyone squared away?” means that the release might be tomorrow or Thursday or maybe Friday who know :smile:

1 Like

I posted this in another thread.

Looking at the flail design from yesterday, the weapon is between 17 and 20 inches long. It’s a perfect one hand weapon for a 5’8" to 6’ tall woman that’s also holding a shield. Going by the size of the shield from the measurements in the picture (104 CM), that’s about a 40" tall shield, also perfect sized for a 5’8" to 6’ tall woman. Both the shield and flail are too large for a cat.

3 Likes

Um… no. 104 CM is 40 ish inches. I got the size of the flail by adding 40% of the handle size to the flail to get the total height. I’m close to the correct dimensions.

104 cm is 1 meter which is 3 feet. I am 5’8 and 3 feet is about up to my waist. You might be right but thats pretty small…