LAST CHANCE for the Raynhardt Legendary Skin! (Ends Feb. 21)

Hey everyone, this week is the LAST CHANCE to collect the Raynhardt Legendary skin for Overwatch when you purchase the Heroic or Epic bundles for the Blizzard 30-Year Celebration Collection for PC, or the Celebration Collection for console. This bundle not only includes the Reinhardt Legendary skin, but also bonus loot boxes and golden loot boxes*, and the Blizzard Arcade Collection which is a fully playable collection of Blizzard’s earliest games. The collection disappears from the online stores on February 21st (the exact time is unknown to me). Do not expect there to be any more opportunities to get this skin! Once this promotion is gone, that skin will likely be no longer available to obtain in Overwatch.

Click here to purchase on PC/BattleNet
Click here to purchase on PlayStation
Click here to purchase on Xbox
Nintendo Switch users can find the bundle in the Nintendo eShop console app

4 Likes

I wish the skin was on the lower tier, otherwise its a lot of money just for the skin :frowning:

2 Likes

YO, WHAT?! I THOUGHT THIS ENDED MONTHS AGO! Time to whip out my trusty wallet.

1 Like

Why won’t they sell the skin separated from the other stuff at a more reasonable price (like $10) or just sell it in the cheapest bundle collection… $32 is too much for just a skin, a spray & profile icon (the other stuff sold are meaningless for OW players) and at the same time its another fomo tactic

6 Likes

Great skin. Reinhardt’s best, imo. Damn FOMO is hard to resist.

So StarCraft skins yet again yet they say no to pink mercy skins or bringing back other limited weekly event skins. clearly they treat females like crap garbage :wastebasket: and lie to there fan base. this just proves it even more.

Well there is a Pink mercy skin at all… Pretty sure no other cancer group got a promotion. No prostate cancer Soldier or something.

Cool skin but bundle is too high price, they should sell the skin standalone, the FOMO is already high enough

1 Like

What? They never brought back this skin. It’s been available this whole time.

I love this skin sooo much
If Blizz supported Rands i would’ve bought it in a heart beat
But having to pay Euros is wayyy to much for me

I think all the Starcaraft skins were pay wall exclusives like Blizzcon and the like. And yeah it’s a pretty bad deal unless you play WoW. I guess the 30 days of free play time is pretty fair if you play that game.

That at least is half the price of the bundle right there if your going a by month plan of WoW. All the other rewards are bit iffy imo and you’d honestly have to care about nearly all blizzard games to get the real value.

2 Likes

wonder who the next starcraft skin will be. i do got the widowmaker nova one and red hair whatever its called (kerrigan?)

Maybe a Zerg DVa skin
Her Meka could be a living Zerg she pops out of

4 Likes

If I had FOMO the wait for OW2 cured that long ago.

1 Like

they brought back atlantic mercy and GOATS brig …

1 Like

and the Tracer and Dva All-stars skin, plus most OWL skins last year were for female heroes (Ana, Echo, Widow, Mei) plus the only 2 lunar legendary skins this year were for female heroes as well. So dont really know what they’re on about…

2 Likes

Wyoming, if I buy the bundle for the PC version do I get the skin for my console connected accounts as well? This used to happen with the virtual ticket bundles in the past. Console version is cheaper but it’s hard to think they will ever merge console-obtained cosmetics with PC…

I have bought the PC version of it, and I can safely say that you do get the cosmetics on the console version as well as long as you have your console account connected to your Battlenet account.

1 Like

3 Likes

OWL skins are better