Kiriko has the same face as DVa or Tracer

Kiriko… The new support hero that got leaked yesterday, I am pretty sure quite a bit of you guys have seeing her by now.

I’ve been staring at her for a little while now, and she really has the exact same face as Tracer or DVa lol.

Just like Widow and Ashe have the same face.

Coincidence? I think not.

Secret family reunion

Saves on resources when you use the same model.

4 Likes

Yeah, while I don’t dislike her design she is definitely bland

Ashe and Widow used the same face for one cinematic, I think.

Possibly a placeholder.

1 Like

As tracer not as d.va.

Even her face expressions are like something that tracer would do… not to mention even teleporting around.

1 Like

… is this sarcastic? I think so, right?
Theres no way someone actually thinks animation/anime characters are super different face/model wise :sunglasses:

2 Likes

We need more Dva in the game so this is a good start.

Kiriko and Dva would be friends fo sho

A lot of the women in this game have the same face unfortunately. Feels like they’re afraid to make unique features on a woman. She is cute though so I don’t dislike the overall design.

1 Like

When they do we get stuff like zarya, moira :nauseated_face:

Widow and Ashe are literally the same people

D.cer. kiriko will go super saiyan 3 confirmed.

The face markings and not making them more unique from D.Va’s was a really bad choice. In general, they would’ve been much better off if they’d gone for a more distinct fashion choice with her, the lowkey look makes it so much more obvious.

yep a trait of pixar animation. usually everyone almost looks the same. i did like calhoun from wreck-it-ralph. reminded me of female commander shepard lol. hot

1 Like

Just looks like a person in OW’s artstyle IMO. I’m seeing similarities to a few existing heroes

1 Like