Kiriko gets nerfed, but not sojourn

The balance will be better they said

It’ll be good they said

Quick reactive changes they said

What a joke. If i asked you to wake me up when the balance team gets a clue, you’d be better off burying me in a grave

Edit: Sorry for not including patch notes guys. Im used to everyone having seen them.

40 Likes

Wait they are nerfing Kiriko?

2 Likes

… and her blink no less. Nobody complained about that one.

9 Likes

Where are these nerfs listed. Why post with no info?

2 Likes

maybe from this?

o nvm

1 Like

JEFF I MISS YOU ALREADY

7 Likes

There’s nothing that says anything about nerfs?

guess they want kiriko players to play more spawn simulator.

I’m also mad/amazed Sojourn didn’t get nerfed but I don’t think the Kiriko change is really gonna have any impact whatsoever.

The live Twitter discussion just said Sojourn changes coming for season 2. Apparently, she’s crazy powerful at Masters+, but underperforming below that.

1 Like

apparently?

maybe they show some stats…

Because she’s a support that can avoid being killed easily, and that’s not allowed anymore.

14 Likes

The window is so short that I wouldn’t even know that it had invulnerability until now, and even then who in their right mind would teleport towards danger?
I get trying to save a cornered ally but 90% of the time I tried to do that I died as well so really, what was the point of this?

3 Likes

It’s the typical buff/nerf a hero that literally is fine and needs no changes moment from them

There is no point. only press buttons. OW things. :slight_smile:

Sombra’s issue was chain hacking, so they nerfed her hack and her damage.
Kiriko was nerfed because… LOL.
Sojourn is untouched.

Classic Blizzard balance.

9 Likes

Honestly if this is true it doesn’t surprise me, its expected of Blizzard to always do the wrong thing.

Exactly. I was just being satirical. xD

Sourjorn OP? Better nerf Kiriko

1 Like

I would not mind if they walked this patch back and sat on it. to re-evaluate.

If these are the quick balance changes we get, they can keep 'em.