Kiriko and sojourn are the two strongest

Heroes in the game rn and it’s not even debatable.
I feel like sojourn being that op is overshadowing how strong kiriko really is.
I’ll take it one step further and suggest they both need nerfs.

27 Likes

Any suggestions as to how they should be nerfed?

A minor quality of life nerf to suzu is possilby lowering the iframe of it from 1sec to 0.7 to 0.9. Somewhere in there as well as giving it back tangibility on knockback. Lower cooldown reduction on gate from x3 to x2. Honestly, that should be more than enough I feel.

Kiriko is what a good supports should look like:

• impactful
  • fun to use
  • requires high skill
  • gets rewarded for good plays

Soj is bluntly OP but Kiriko is “just” very good. Kiriko does not need nerfs.

38 Likes

I don’t think Kiriko feel OP to play against at all. More like she is the standard supports should be at.

9 Likes

Protection Suzu should either give immortality or cleanse + heal, but not both. People complained that Ana’s Biotic Grenade was overloaded, but this absolutely dwarfs that.

19 Likes

She’s literally the second strongest hero behind sojourn

1 Like

Cleanse is a niche thing and the healing is not important at all. The main factor is the immor and also it has a high cooldown and a short duration. Anas nade is still better with a lower cooldown. This just counters it. So its not even close. No need for a nerf.

Dont think so. Look at the Top500 leaderboard. Ana, Bap and Lucio are all better than her.

4 Likes

Sounds good

True but she intentionally has a bloated kit, I’ll accept it because support is not desirable right now.

She’s too inconsistent and requires timing to be utilized fully when Bap can just press a button for impact (heal burst and immo field)

3 Likes

Can we make kirikos hitbox a little bigger, she is impossible to hit lol. Also the hand blocking her head so it’s hard to get a head tap on her.

And just delete sojourn all together. Thx

6 Likes

yeah but only reason kiriko hasn’t been nerfed is the same reason soujorn hasn’t been touch, and bother their strength rely on there consistency to land headshots in low elo

prob bc all of those heroes were playable since the start of the season unlike kiriko

i just topped sojourns dmg w/genji so i beg to differ we were both in the 11k range, though

Kiriko is what supports should be, you really want even less people playing support? They need to buff other supports up to her level.

2 Likes

statistically kirikos dmg is one of the lowest in support, alongside ana. brigitte’s dmg is higher.

Ok but that doesn’t excuse her not needing a nerf…

2 Likes

Kiriko is fine honestly.

1 Like

Her ult is what is BS. It’s a team fight winning ult, every single time.

6 Likes

What does she need nerfed if you don’t mind me asking? Damage? Utility? Ult? Just don’t like the character?

utility, her damage is fine.

1 Like