Kinda/sorta OW2 news

so this isnt NEW info…but perhaps you might want to hear what super,gator and space have to say about it (i know space has actually played already)…as im guessing they probably have seen some of it already even if they cant say outright

2 Likes

Great… I hate Twitter spaces (they did them for OWL and its frustrating because that platform doesn’t work on desktop, only through the mobile app).

3 Likes

i dont even know what it is :sweat_smile:…just sounded interesting

Basically is an audio chat room where everyone can talk about a subject. The host typically mutes everyone and will let some people join in, others can send reactions (like a Heart emoji).

I feel this will alleviate all the “COD ripoff” concerns. Hope they can explain how it feels in more detail.

1 Like

I am hearing impaired so I’m in the same boat lol

I wonder how brave super will be, given that we’ve seen his feedback today

1 Like

This will be important for the community.

The gameplay showcase was a bit concerning, as it didn’t do too much to dispel previously-held concerns.

It’ll be good to bring these concerns into the light and address them, dispel rumors, and establish expectations.

So I have to go to Twitter to watch this !
No , thanks .
and to be honest , I don’t think they can or gonna try to give some real criticism , just some soft ones and they’re gonna say it’s different amazing and all that good talk .

1 Like

Stealth… they literally told us they were doing it and why weeks ago. It’s about as stealthy as my front door.

Did they? I thought they said they were considering it, and we had no details as to what kinds of healing nerfs they’d provide. I imagined they’d drop healing by 1/6th, not 1/4th.

If they explained what the changes were before hand, that’s my bad then. I’ll change it.

They never gave us a specific number but went “Healing is too high in OW2 because it turns out tanks do and take more damage than they mitigated” and said a nerf was needed. I suspect they didn’t give an exact number because they are almost certainly still playing with it (development is an iterative process after all).

1/4 feels high but on the other hand the OT was generally the largest source of damage in the game and that was 400-600 less HP taking damage. I was expecting 1/5 but at the end of the day