Kicked from mach due to inactivity when clearly not inactive

I’ve been getting the ‘you are about to be removed due to inactivity’ thing a couple times recently when clearly not inactive in any way. The first time the message came up it when down to 4 seconds before i managed to clear it somehow.Its just happened again to me but I could clear it and got kicked from my match. Luckily it was only quick play but if it happened in a comp match it would be quite frustrating. Please look into fixing this issue.

2 Likes

That happended to me too in quick play

Blizzard is very aware of this bug and should be fixed soon. In the meantime, please make sure that you are doing whatever you can to exit out of spawn and deal damage to the opponents as much as possible to avoid triggering the new inactivity rule.

1 Like

Also happened to me today a couple of times. It happened when I was in spawn and was typing for a few seconds. I couldn’t get the inactive warning to go away even though I started moving around, shooting, and healing.

Devs don’t care and haven’t for a while. There’s no way to explain an issue like this on a 6 year old game. Final F you to loyal players