Kick off the New Year with a Double XP Weekend

Lol cool, double EXP so I can earn nothing twice as fast

2 Likes

Double exp weekends are great, for those that can actually play, some of us actually have to work, you know cuz we have bills to pay.
Why not make it double exp for the week, instead of just the weekends.

2 Likes

No. Fix Overwatch. 20char

1 Like

congrats on being part of the reason gaming has fallen to the new monetization lows it has. Really happy that almost every game that comes out is in this same awful state nowadays, and people like you are the reason why. It’s truly an awesome experience.

1 Like

You sound jealous that I still enjoy the game, I’m sorry you’re upset but being mad at others for supporting something they enjoy sounds more like a you problem. Hope you find the happiness you so sorely lack.

Not appreciated. Nobody asked. Fix comp.

1 Like

I am aware of that? Been playing for a long time, buddy.

The fact that they’re bringing this back and not something actually new that could help improve or change their crappy battle pass tier system says a lot. It’s just
 “Oh get things faster.” Ignoring the rewards for the battle pass and how much money you spend isn’t worth it, or the fact that it takes a long time or you have to do so many things just to get there.

2 Likes

The entire game is hot garbage. Nothing is balanced. There is no reason to play, there is no benefit to the player. OW2 - Gold Spawn Camp Edition is a total joke. Matchmaking is a joke. There is no incentive to play. I’ve been playing since OW went live. Nothing about OW2 shows they care in the least about the community. It is a bad mod.

1 Like

Why bother trying to win 10 matches when everyone keeps choosing tanks?
Disable tanks and supports and make an actual decent deathmatch.
There’s no point in it. Everyone’s a Roadhog.

1 Like

I just want to ask, what is going on with Blizzard? You can’t tell me with a straight face that you developers and people who work hard on this game are convinced everything is okay?

We need some sort of communication because this event is clearly not up to player expectations. I’ve been playing Overwatch since the first beta and it’s honestly heartbreaking to see post after post of people rightfully trash talking what this game has become.

We are getting even less than what we were getting in Overwatch 1. My question is, can we get some communication about why this is happening. We get it, you’re working on PvE etc but the radio silence on this is not doing you or us any favours on this.

We would be more inclined to understand the limited content if you would just communicate and tell us what you’re working on. We don’t even need specifics, just a cool blog post detailing what’s currently being polished, worked on etc
anything as an explanation as to why this event was literally phoned in.

I have tried defending you as a veteran player. Overwatch is one of my favourite games but I just can’t recommend or defend this game anymore. It really is quite saddening it has gone this badly.

Please Blizzard, please community managers, we need something, anything to explain what’s happening to our beloved game. I’m begging you on my knees to communicate with us properly.

8 Likes

Stop killing this game!

4 Likes

HELLO??

2xp ended over a week ago?
Where are the community managers? Where is all the money from the shop going?
Wasn’t that supposed to reinvigorate the team and thus the game?

It’s just one bad decision after another and it’s becoming unbearable.

This is the only game I play but I’d rather quit gaming entirely than be treated like exploitable garbage.

3 Likes

This isn’t an event. This is an advertisement for overpriced skins.

5 Likes

talk about missing the entire point. but, children usually do when they don’t understand. it’s ok, youll get there.

Hahaha ok, have fun my friend, I could care less what you think Sugarbean :sunglasses::metal:t2:

lol, imagine taking the time to type that. clearly you care enough to bother responding. gg

Battle.net app is saying 2xp Jan 20-23. Is this true?

It is true the launcher says double XP this weekend but it is apparently untrue. I have played for several hours straight and have not seen a lick of double XP.

Maybe it is time for you developers look into the actual workinf changes. I see that you are losing players already if you keep this matchmaking as bad as right now. Some crazy stuff for a game to enjoy(supposedly)

The Double XP amounts should really be the norm. It actually feels satisfying to grind for experience whereas it felt like a chore with the normal XP levels. Please boost the base XP in Season 3.

1 Like