Kick off the New Year with a Double XP Weekend

Ok but what is the point of double xp ? Not buying this useless battlepass, so honestly what are you guys proposing ?
Nothing except content with the only purpose of selling skins.
The game is a joke, soon it will force ppl to buy stuff if it’s not already here.
So go one and released a third feature redirecting on the shop
We can see people leaving this game at 10 kilometers, yet Blizzard don’t give a single poop to it.
Blindness, incompetence or on purpose ? That’s the only question

1 Like

Thank you pigeon. By giving your money, you encourage them to make worst selling content. The society is really proud, take this suppository lead medal !

1 Like

Except we had double xp weekends during OW1 as well…

2 Likes

Then it’s mostly useless except for players that don’t have the Premium Battle Pass (and get permanent -20% XP).

Didn’t they nerf this 'cause I think challenges were also doubled at some point… ? I remember having once waited for the weekend to accomplish my weekly challenges.

1 Like

Weren’t they doubled in Season 1 ? I can’t recall but I remember once getting more than 10k XP in one match or something.

3 Likes

craig does sombra have a schlong

Or, I’m glad I get to play a game I enjoy and hope others get to enjoy it as well. If this isn’t your game or if you don’t like how they run it, no one is requiring you to stay. And as far as being a “ pigeon”, I still fly higher than your trash talk.

Happy Hunting My Friend

Happy New Year! Thanks boss man! Going to be a great weekend!

1 Like

Actually, the title of the event makes sense : We, the players, portray Hercules during his Labours :p… The OW team might be trolling us hard for all the negative (yet honest) feedback since the October 4th update :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

The new event is awful
this game is not going in the right direction and it shows!

4 Likes

agreed, after this event I won’t play anymore of the events or buy the passes… Spending too much time making those $30 skins and not fixing their game!

3 Likes

U know what would be a good/descent “kick off” to new year, if u bastards didnt charge 20 dollars for 1 skin.

7 Likes

why not just fix the match making? its trash. Oh im sure you guys are to busy counting that money for the shop.

2 Likes

Can I have my Sojourn skin back please?

Completely agree. Came here just to say this. Glad someone else already has.

Wondering if there will be another Double exp weekend before the season ends?

Is this still on? Double xp? It’s 2pm

How come these announcements aren’t in the game on the main screen?

2 Likes

Not sure but in the post on the forums it states that it won’t be shown in game but that the number of exp will be doubled

Battle Pass bonus is only 10%, it says 20% on screen, but if you do the math, it comes out to 10%