Keybinding for «change hero» is unbound

Hi. For the last months i have had a major problem on one of my overwatch accounts. Normally the keybinding to change hero is «H», But for some reason this account, has no keybinding for «change hero» . «H» is not bound, and either i am blind and cant find it, or there just isnt a way to change this binding. This account is most of the time around low-to-mid masters. For the last months i have had to have a xbox controller connected to my pc to change hero. Which means that it takes longer time than usual to switch and that has caused problems for me in my games. I play way less on this account because of this. So i wonder if i could get help to locate where i can bind «H» to «change hero» or get help solving this issue. thx

4 Likes

literally have the same problem, surely there’s a fix?

2 Likes

It is bindable it is all the way into miscellaneous just keep looking and you will find it.

1 Like

This thread has been inactive for some time. Please be mindful of resurrecting older threads. A new or more recent thread can be created to continue the discussion. Locking this thread.