Key movement bug

I don’t really know how to explain this, but I will try my best. Since the last game update when I move my character sometimes it gets stuck and continues moving on its own? without me pressing any buttons. Like, if I press W it continues moving forward and when I press W again it stops. This happens with many characters in the game. Also, last time I played Pharah It continued to boost while I was in the air and stopped when I pressed space. I’ve also noticed that a few times Moira and Mercy wouldn’t heal my teammates when I pressed left click.
I also updated my GeForce driver recently, I don’t know if that’s the problem.

1 Like

Enabling the High Precision Mouse Input option should fix this.

Go to:
Options > Gameplay > Scroll all the way down > Set High Precision Mouse Input to [ON]

i have the same problem its completely unplayeable and your solution doesnt work and as ive seen its a bug that a lot of people have a problem with yet no one ever works on. its really annoying and frustrating when they are focusing on fixing bugs like “too loud effects” instead of this one where people cant even play the game, im not even pressing anything yet it keeps moving on its own. it has nothing to do with the keyboard. please fix this already

Refer to this thread in that case: Main Thread - Movement keys sticking since last patch - #53 by Drakuloth

Try all the info mentioned in that thread or knock up the thread if required.

1 Like