Keep Zarya on 2 universal charges

Much more enjoyable.

13 Likes

this should have changed a while ago to be honest

Yep, I would finally invest time in her if this went through. HUGE skill ceiling spike.

6 Likes

Fighting against Zarya with two personal shields is incredibly frightening.

17 Likes

The best way to get charge fast is to shield someone else!

That is definitely not always the case

1 Like

This is why I like it. Gives you team utility options.

1 Like

Most of these crazy options are just Blizzard testing Talent abilities for OW2.

5 Likes

No. Definitely not. If she got this, she’d get nerfs alongside it.

Rein/Zarya have been meta 90% of the game since 2016, with this change then you will make them 100% meta until overwatch 2.

Hog/Orisa
Winston/Dva
Winston/Zarya
Winston/Hammond
Orisa/Sigma
Sigma/Zarya

should have good 5-5 vs rein/zarya sadly is like a 8-2 for zarya-rein -_-

2 Likes

Nobody cares don’t be a goober.

Ah nobody cares since 2016 if you dont play rein/zarya on competitive you get fake-reported, flamed, blamed, insulted etc. K keep playing arcade and custom-games. For second i was thinking you was a serious player but now i got that.

1 Like

Yeah, I thought something similar when I read through them. They’re either testing for OW2 or trialing some legit change candidates for OW1 in an environment where they’ll get the least backlash if they don’t go ahead with it.

This would be quite a big buff to hero whos already pretty well balanced so I don’t think it would be a good idea to keep it. Making Zarya harder to kill or giving her greater ability to protect her team is unnecessary.

2 Likes

Noooo this is one of the changes that shouldn’t go through. Rein/Zarya is already very strong, now if Rein can get two bubbles…

Nano Speedboosting Rein with 2 bubbles lmao put it live

1 Like

It also seriously increases her skill cap. There’s a lot more decision making now, you can decide to keep yourself protected for longer, save both your bubbles for a teammate doing a risky play, or balance your bubbles between yourself and your teammates.

1 Like

Just add a half cooldown so people don’t use 2 bubbles in a row into the same person, because imagine also bubbling Rein (while he’s on enemies’ faces swinging hammer) twice in a roll.

This entirely defeats how her kit is supposed to be use. It takes a very large amount of the skill out of it.

No. It requires more skill knowledge to be effective.