Keep getting put on SAE servers instead of ORD or LAX

I’ve played this game for over 1700 hours, and have had this problem before. I’m located in Colorado, and am usually put on ORD1 servers in my games. Occasionally, I’m put on LAX with slightly higher ping.

Starting a day or two ago, I can’t get back to American servers. I’m put on SAE in QP, training range, and competitive play.

This happened once before, and I quit the game for over a month before it was fixed. Any ideas on how to fix it? My ISP isn’t great, but I don’t see a reason for it to be putting me on servers outside of the country I’m in. Speedtests are fine regarding ping. The last time I had the issue, it randomly just went away. I would rather not have to wait a month before that happens again.
Thanks.

Hey, Kale! We’re not aware of any issues, but it generally should not be putting you in the South American servers. It could be that the connection to the other servers might be experiencing issues so it’s putting you to the server with the least amount of ping. If it isn’t due to this, we may need to see if others are experiencing the issue to gather reports on.

Let’s gather a few WinMTR tests to these servers, and compare the data:

• ORD1 - 24.105.62.129
  • LAX1 - 24.105.30.129
  • SAE1 - If it can be run while in a quickplay match for the most accurate details.

Run these test for 10 to 15 minutes. Copy and paste the text file created and paste it between two ~~~ like so:

~~~
WinMTR Here
~~~

If you have issues pasting here, use Pastebin and post the end of the link. (ie. 123456 for pastebin.com/123456)