Keep getting disconnected

i’m tired of getting disconnected all the time, especially in competitive. i’m suspended every time and i dropped from plat 4 to gold 3. it’s starting to get very annoying. and i’ve checked my connection and its not on my end…

Having the same problem. For me it started today, I don’t have any connection issues. It just drops to a login screen saying that there is a connection issue. It happens even if I am in the lobby sitting waiting for my friends not just when I am in a game.

1 Like

I’m also getting random/constant disconnects. There’s no rubber banding before it happens, or players running place, or when players stop in place and slide out of map bounds. Everything is fine and just bam, hit with the login screen “Disconnected from game server.” Wait a few seconds and it logs me back into the game to the main menu.

My ISP is TekSavvy here in Canada. I had this issue with them before and from what I remember TekSavvy and Blizzard resolved it to where it did stop. But now it’s happening again.

1 Like

Would be great to get a Blizz support response

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.