Just nerf mercy and stop the joke

Instead of nerfing the rework even more they need to rework her instead. The rework was a failure from day one and is still a failure. It will remain a failure so long as they keep an ability, resurrect, as a standard ability that’s as powerful as most other ultimate abilities in the game. While Valkyrie is more like a slightly better standard ability with a longer duration.

3 Likes

Oh please.

Don’t just stop the joke, just revert Mercy and end this entire skit.

4 Likes

Well if they are spending all of their heals keeping the supports alive then their main group would suffer

you have to flank and catch one of them off guard and they’ll fall easy enough, zen even easier

Hey. Have you ever considered the fact that Mercy’s pickrate is so high… not because of her power, but because she has no competition in her role?

I mean what other main healers do we have?

Moira requires you to build the team entirely around her, and she absolutely sucks when playing with snipers on your team… in a meta where snipers are really strong. Moira also requires much more coordination among your team than Mercy, so she sucks at low tiers as well, even though snipers arent strong there.

Ana just plain sucks.

Mercy isnt the problem, Ana is.

1 Like

Yeah that was the initial job of Winston buy time for the team, distract the supports so your teammates can maybe pick something up, but then came brig :confused: now the main healer just ignores you lol

I’d agree with making her harder to play but I rarely see posts that do this most posts suggesting things that supposedly makes her “harder” to play makes her skill ceiling somehow fall even further

1 Like

I’d say brig is still really good right now for what she does, with winston I think he should have some sort of bonus if he’s inside his shield but idk

Nerf Mercy.

20tears.

eh I think the first step is to remove Mercy’s ability to heal through shields, hence making Winston’s bubble stronger… eh idk what saves him tbh the armor hurts him a lot.

Maybe he just needs some sort of burst damage secondary fire to start off a duel with higher damage at the cost of a reload

eh idk I also don’t want him to be insanely op he’ll make Genji pretty much useless too… like Winston is perfect just brig ruined it all -__-

Rein pickrate had probably going down next patch with Hammond.

2 Likes

The only joke is that title, the only reason why Mercy is dominate is because Ana and Lúcio are still underpowered, Zenyatta and Brigitte don’t provide enough healing to replace her. Lastly Hanzo with a pocket Mercy is big right now.

1 Like

Isn’t that the same thing?

Balance is relative.

1 Like

I am so fursting against Mercy… Also honesty I think Mercy need nerf. And bring her ult old back so she can’t rez 30 seconds anymore.

People still play Mercy? News to me, all I see are Moira, Zenyatta, Brigitte, and Ana

1 Like

No theres no other healer who could be a solo heal alternative to mercy.

that what we need as that would allow the people who like mercys utility and healing to have another hero that could instead be played which gives them more options to better support their team (which would lessen mercy’s pickrate since a good chunk of mercy players have expressed their want for a new main healer since they wont fix mercy properly.)

Same me… That so fursting to me.

in qp? yeah I guess so… in comp? urmm not so much.

1 Like

Ana and moira are bad because mercy is to good and not hard to play.

Also have almost no weakness.