Just make Tracer Ult back to 400 damage

Oh I can count them for you. Lets see how I got to 1/2 the heroes being able to live to a bomb.

Dva - enough health
Orisa - enough health and fortify
Rein - enough health
Hog - enough health and eat
Winston - enough health and ult
Hammond - enough health and shield
Zarya - enough health and bubble
Bastion - enough health when in turret
Doom - ult
Mei - ice block
Reaper - invuln
Sombra - translocate
Torb - overload
Tracer - recall
Bap - lamp
Lucio - ult if he is fast enough but prob wouldnt count him
Moira - fade
Zen - ult

Sounds like a lot of counterplay to me, all for an ult that is missed half the time anyways. Plus zarya and bap being able to save teammates who dont have a way to live once stuck.

2 Likes

Yeah and what happens when those abilities are on cool down? You can’t expect half of the roster to be ready for one Tracer ult when they have to worry about 5 other ultimate :thinking: . You can’t defend them all.

Yea, imagine an ult killing someone when they already made them use their ability. Heaven forbid that happens. Oh wait, this is still the ult that has the least amount of kills pretty much tied with doom, who can use his to escape. Hmm.

1 Like

The salt is strong. You guys realize that Tracer is objectively one of the worst characters in the game at all ranks and she was basically invalidated by one character just being on the field?

I know support mains don’t like flankers but you need to look at reality. The game has changed in very big ways since Tracer/Genji were actually strong and had little to deter them from killing supports.

1 Like

Many ppl on the forums dislike tracer. Period. They are probably aware she has been bad for a while, but like to pretend otherwise because they hate her, and are happy they rarely see her.

3 Likes

You missed Genji’s deflect on the list. That can also hurt.

1 Like

I was just counting heroes who could live, once they already had a bomb stuck on them, the thing tracer misses often anyways.

1 Like

People were literally happy to see Tracer “deleted” from the game. They don’t care about balance, they just hate the character.

1 Like

And im fine with that, I dislike some heroes and would be happy for them to be bad just so I dont have to see them, but I wouldnt pretend that they are balanced when weak. Or act like one of the worst ults in the game is actually so good.

2 Likes

I was an avid Tracer hater for a long time, and I’m okay with this buff, so long as I still have plenty of options to counter-pick her if (when) she starts getting on my nerves.

1 Like

…Bro, what are you talking about? If your counters are on cooldown, then you get outplayed and die lmao. You can’t always have an answer for everything.

:roll_eyes: Jeez like no ever knew that solution…

1 Like

No, her ult shouldnt be able to get a kill. Not allowed.

1 Like

Noo, I wanna survive with Torbjorn!

That’s the point of this buff! Dps and supports shall not live even with 350 hp buff.