Just make Tracer Ult back to 400 damage

Why hold back since it’s only 50 damage away from what it used to be. Just do it.

2 Likes

They already gave you an explanation in the patch notes. This thread seems redundant.

6 Likes

Yeah which is why I responded might as well bring it back to 400. Why go half way? The point of the bomb when they nerfed it was to primarily destroy heroes under 300. Now they want to buff it so dps heroes with extra hp from Brigitte’s ability to be destroyed. In other words no way out to outlive the damage unless Lucio wastes his ult to save a those under 350hp.

Overall a stupid buff to make her even more devastating than she already is as a flanker.

I’m confused. You seem to be saying that this is a stupid buff which will make her too strong, while also saying that they should have buffed Pulse Bomb all the way back to 400.

That aside, Pulse Bomb is an ultimate. Ultimates are supposed to be good at killing you. And Tracer hasn’t been performing well at all, at any competitive rank. Why do you think this single change would make her overpowered?

1 Like

How about dropping it back down to 300? After all, why just go half way?

At this point it just kind of keeps the balance on Tracer since the Ult charge rate is lowered globally.

1 Like

it doesnt need to be able to one shot tanks

Or be playing 1/2 of the roster who can live after being stuck by a bomb already, with having more health, using an ult to counter her ult, or using a normal ability. Or have a bap or zarya on your team who can also save you.

2 Likes

who would waste their ult for this. If you can get out zen ult or something from pulse bomb thats a good trade

No doubt it is, and depending on the situation its not worth his ult. But my point is there is lots of counterplay to the ult still. An ult that people miss more than half the time anyways. Plus 2 heroes can save allies, and half the heroes can save themselves. And still cant 1 shot a tank. The only tank who ever could have been 1 shot by it in the past was zarya, who has a bubble. And orisa would live at like 2.5 health before, but if she had fortify it only did half her health.

2 Likes

They literally gave you the answer already.

The +50 damage is enough to Pulse Bomb + One Clip every tank on the roster if you can aim, trust me it’s enough of a buff.

1 Like

people would shoot a tank down by a full clip then bomb.

Tracer has a super strong kit that is only countered by sombra, I dont think her ultimate NEEDS to be strong

I’m all for that, but Jeff and them want Tracer more relevant than she needs to be.

Agree Orisa needs more counters

2 Likes

That would totally depend on the situation if they were able to shoot a clip b4 bombing and running. For a hero “only countered by sombra” she has been pretty awful for a loooooong time. Wonder why this hero has such a low pick and win rate, must be cuz they are in fact very strong.

1 Like

You get a buff and you guys still complain ?

And people say symm mains are whiny when their character gets changes.

Yeah primarily tanks if you want to call that half of the roster. Anyone that can be buff to 350 hp is done meaning they want Tracer to do a full wipe and be more effective than she needs to be. Couldn’t they put this talent buff on another hero that actually needs it?

There are buffs that are necessary and ones that shouldn’t be one. This is one of them that shouldn’t even be touched.

I am suggesting them to buff the damage even more. Am I really against Tracer because I see no point of it being at 350? :thinking:?

OP is a sym main, and against tracer.

Pretty much this. I would have prefered they increased the blast radius but this is good too.

Only one it would one shot is Orisa since Zarya can bubble herself. This isn’t new…this is just a half revert slowly returning back to what it used to do.