Just give Sym an AK-47

AK-47 is for the terrorists faction
Give her an M16 instead

7 Likes

AKs and ARs are so generic and wimpy…

Symmetra deserves a more iconic battle rifle with some real power behind it which was actually issued to the Indian military like the FN FAL!

Seriously, if she’s going to be buffed into a serious DPS then 5.56x45 NATO and 7.62x39 aren’t going to cut it, she needs at least a 7.62x51 NATO!

7 Likes

This thread has been posted before

Where the originality damn it

1 Like

When right now? Because if it was a while back then I don’t see issue. Besides I’ve never claimed “ownership” about this.

1 Like

Octo24 has been

EXPOSED

1 Like

Oh wait, I did steal this… from myself ayooo

7 Likes

Damn that’s a plot twist even I didnt see coming

7 Likes

Nobody knows what to do with anything atm….why I sit back and chuckle at all the complaints about people not playing the game properly and the game feeling chaotic with people all over the place looking like they have no idea what to do

Yeah….they don’t yet

1 Like

rather they give her a bazooka weapon. homing rocket bazooka as well. maybe secondary would be 3 c4 explosives. for the lore just say junkrat trained her

1 Like

Sym is a terrorist though, right? Like the company she works for is extremely evil

2 Likes

I support womens wrongs

GIVE MY HOMEGIRL AN AK-47 SO SHE CAN SLAY EVERYONE AS SHE SHOULD :clap:t4:

5 Likes

Nah nah, she needs to keep her hard light. Give her XGRA’s Deathstrike as an ult so I can obliterate someone with a giant space laser.

1 Like

Is this her 4th rework or 5th? I’ve lost count. :person_shrugging:

5 Likes

I’d give her a rocket launcher. She will make her own reality cleansed of disorder.

1 Like

me as genji with deflect:

Good idea, i’d say do it!

:smiling_imp:

2 Likes

It’s not that they don’t know what to do, they just don’t want her to be viable. Why else would they give her 3 decent buffs along with 11 nerfs

3 Likes

dont make me post the hispanic laughing guy on his take about genji :smirk:

4 Likes

Redeemer could work with some popular phrase from RTS: “nuclear launch detected”

Like a how redeemer worked on UT.

About her kit she could use some BL reference, d3 wiz reference with mirror image/decoys.

Would be really crazy, but at least wouldn’t be too much niche

1 Like

A holy grenade from Worms, great item for Symmetra, all teams deads instant xd.

2 Likes

D:

2 Likes