Just dropped 100 sr in one hour

Yes. I’d really like to know why I got placed at 1999 after a game? BUTTTTTTTT… what’s in common with these games?
-smurfs
-throwers
-4 [Redacted] dps
Yea, might be using LFG now.

[Forum Moderator Note: The Code of Conduct prohibits obscene language.]

1 Like

Your rank can go up and down a lot. It’s okay. Don’t worry about the number or win/loss streaks. Just focus on one game at a time.

5 Likes

The matchmaking may be garbage, but just remember that even pro players fly up and down wildly in sr.

Oh you think that’s bad?! I once came home from a party after drinking various beverages, logged onto Overwatch, and proceeded to decimate my SR over the course of a few hours.

I mean, I got it all back, but yeah, stuff happens. You have bad streaks, and (in my case) you do stupid stuff sometimes. Losing 100 SR is unfortunate, but normal. We’ve all been there.

2 Likes

How many YOLO-Charges per minute does a Drunkhardt pull off? Dya slam dat button as soon as it goes off cooldown? :smiley:

2 Likes

Yes, among other things. Probably also forgot that I had a shield XD

2 Likes

Eh, I’ve always considered the shield a tacked-on gimmicky part of his kit anyways; the charge is where it’s at!

2 Likes

Rein is bugged. I hit alternate fire and all of a sudden it goes third person and the screen turns blue :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I think there’s a bug report section, I suggest you bring it up there, cuz that sounds potentially game breaking!

2 Likes

Definitely! Plz fix it Jeff!

2 Likes

100 SR?? I drop and gain around 200 almost every day. WHO CARES??

Fetch me my… BEER!!! Honor, Glory… BEER!! You shame your… BEER!!!

2 Likes

Does your happiness matter to Blizzard? (will you pay more if you’re happy)