Just a heads up from the WoW forums

we’re blaming the Overwatch community for taking resources away from WoW and turning the recent expansion, Battle for Azeroth, into perhaps the worst expansion in the game’s history.

11 Likes

Warlords of Draenor would like to have a word with you

39 Likes

Trust me, the WoW forums are openly debating if BFA has WoD beat or not

We stole resources?

where are they? :rofl:

105 Likes

Except overwatch has also been kinda lacking content, so I don’t really think this game took it.

42 Likes

I need to explain to them that the Overwatch resources all went to ESPORTS

20 Likes

Yikes, is it really that bad? Now I’m not sure If I’m going to purchase the expansion later this year

edit: there are a ton of complaints indeed over there, I’m hoping It’s not WoD all over again

2 Likes

Overwatch League… So WoW and OW both got less ressources during that time

7 Likes

Well we want to know why we didn’t receive a cinematic since last november, and BFA got 3 in what, like 6 months?

The Ow-league is the big money making machine now not ow as a game itself. Sooooooooo blame blizzard for following the money? Anyway most resources are going there i believe.

2 Likes

Show them this video to prove to them that its because of OWL and not OW: Overwatch: Role Queue, Replay System & Hero Diversity - Matt Hawley Interview - YouTube
3 mins mark

3 Likes

Oh boi REPHRASE THAT IMMEDIATELY.
The community didn’t take anything, blame blizzard. Not like we held the on off switch to tell them where to go and what to work on now right?

1 Like

Blame the “esports” mess. Because our game surely has NOT gotten much content either.

9 Likes

Let’s unite in our shared getting messed over for E-sports

14 Likes

Hold up –

Overwatch League stole resources from Overwatch.

Overwatch stole resources from WoW.

So who is the ultimate bad guy here – ?

3 Likes

Lmao BfA is nowhere NEAR WoD.

3 Likes

I mean I feel WoW players pain because I have WoW friends who are sort of reisignedly mad, but if overwatch stole resources we sure haven’t seen them.

5 Likes

It’s kind of the biggest slap in the face if true honestly, WoW MADE them

How about the horde taking away our ally story?

It is HORDEcon after all.

It’s what the Horde deserves

1 Like